let's go brandon; the sniffer loses workplace vax mandate

Status
Not open for further replies.
but what will keep the Woke brigade from still requiring it as a condition of employment in their own companies?

Good people not working there.
Yup , you want to lose good talent to place that don't require it ?
Push it and see where it goes.
The wife brought up a good point too.
How many companies that are just over the line , say 110 -120 people would downsize some folks just to get out from under Biden's Gestapo ?

The problem is many of these companies enacted mandates in preparation for the Biden* mandate, or at a minimum used it as cover.
So now they get to walk the walk and not just talk.

Bring it!! I would have walked right out the door leaving a ton of money on the table. My wife was doing the same thing but a sale of property made that choice for her. However, a very long time banking person I’ve known also said she was done with the BS. In fact she told me to my face she may just toss the towel anyway. Had enough of all of this crap and shitty people.

The problem is many of these companies enacted mandates in preparation for the Biden* mandate, or at a minimum used it as cover.

Sure, by Biden's design.. We can only hope these companies will stop the mandate because nobody is forcing them under the future threat of insane OSHA fines.

the employees have always had that option

Kind of... But if you were already an employee and they changed the conditions of employment and said get vaxxed or fired because the .gov has a boot on their throat... Hopefully this will change things.. I do not have a lot of faith it will change a thing though. [angry]

All the active mandates I have seen discussed were under the "Federal contract" requirement, and that one is still active.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom