Let's see your holster box.

Andy in NH

NES Life Member
NES Member
I didn't want to awaken this thread.

My holster box is an old school (the flat type) MRE box.

Some of the holsters still get used from time to time depending on the circumstances and/or the occasion.

Lots of Kydex and a little bit of leather.

Open:

Holster box.jpg

Dumped:

Holster box contents.jpg

I didn't want to awaken this thread.

My holster box is an old school (the flat type) MRE box.

Some of the holsters still get used from time to time depending on the circumstances and/or the occasion.

Lots of Kydex and a little bit of leather.

Open:

View attachment 600203

Dumped:

View attachment 600204
Don't know how I am just seeing this on now. Mine is probably a bit larger, it includes holsters and mag pouches that I didn't really like 100%

I would toss them but I am sure if the SHTF the neighbors will need some shitty gear to man the OPs. [rofl]

Boxes, plural, with some stored separately depending on gun.

So instead of a photo that no one will be interested in, a hint:

A lot of my holsters look the same (e.g., DeSantis Speed Scabards, a particularly good holster). And most have a meaningless model number or the like stamped somewhere on the back. What I do is use a steel stamping kit to stamp something where it won't show telling me what gun or guns the holster is designed for (e.g., "5906" or "N-Frame"). Now I can find what I'm looking for.

Stamp kit: https://www.harborfreight.com/14-in-steel-letternumber-stamping-set-36-piece-63677.html

I'm not even sure where my Holster Boxes are. There's one somewhere in the basement in Mass, there's on at work somewhere in my office and one in NH under my bed between the Tooth Brushes and the Antibiotics. I can show you where my daily Holsters live when they're not on me. The bottom row is the two dual mag pouches, bottom right is my LH Blackhawk Serpa, directly above on the first shelf is a dual 1911 leather mag pouch for my Leatherman Pliers & Vise Grips. In between them hanging from the first shelf is my Elite Velcro Ankle Holster which housed my 32 ACP Seecamp but now it's my late daughter's P238. The bottom left is my RH Blackhawk Serpa which I wore for a few months this Autumn when my left hand was in a cast due to tendon surgery on my left thumb.
And yes, my bedroom door is steel with a deadbolt. It was a Birthday present to my wife years ago before we had our dual German Shepherd alarms.

Attachments

• 20221226_131141.jpg
    20221226_131141.jpg
    528.6 KB · Views: 13
Back
Top Bottom