• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Letter to Editor: Ban private ownership of handguns

He is entitled to his opinion, however, the reason for 2A is/was to allow the People the means for anyone to reinterpret Constitutional Rights.

At some point, these Proposals will evolve into Policies (like Maura's) which will then become Actions (like Australia) which here, will not be well Received by many of the People.

What is that publications circulation? How many ion that circulation would take advice from a sex offender?

"This would not violate the Second Amendment, just as the ban on machine guns does not."

Actually, the "ban" on Machine Guns is absolutely contrary to the 2A.

The guy writes with the psychotic confidence of a religious zealot who justifies murdering innocent non-believers with irrational dogma.

"This sacrifice is not murder, as the Sun God will bless us with abundant crops!"

Leave this little gem right here for everyone.

"Most gun control laws try to whittle away at the edges of the Second Amendment. This thinking is short-sighted and wrong. We must learn to embrace the Second Amendment. It gives Americans the right to bear arms; however, it does not state firearms, merely arms. We now have non-lethal electrical arms, Tasers."

Letter to the editor: Ban private ownership of handguns

Create a sanctuary city without any 2A rights so they can move there. Maybe just convert Chicago.

The only weapons that should not be available to private individuals are the NBC group.

Nuclear, Bacterial, Chemical.

And we'd simply pass an amendment for those.

Gee wonder why the skinner has a problem with guns? Here to hoping he has a smile wait for the flash moment real soon.

Relationship to Richard I. Guillet of Bellingham, (author of letter)?

Josh's middle name is Richard, so...

Richard is quite the scofflaw. He picked up a verbal warning from the Bellingham fuzz a couple months ago.

And the newspaper is clearly anti-gun. A letter in opposition is not only no longer there but purged even from google cache.

upload_2018-11-15_22-38-18.png

The only weapons that should not be available to private individuals are the NBC group.

Nuclear, Bacterial, Chemical.

And we'd simply pass an amendment for those.
Understand what you meant, but biological for future reference. But yeah, this article is a gem into the mind of a moron. Maybe this is Maura secretly posting after that court case trying to make a "positive spin."

I hate how simple minded people like this guy are.
I mean really, how small of a world do they live in?

Like hey, there are only a few people that own these "types" of weapons.
So we will simply just tell them they can't own them anymore.
Problem solved, no more murders by those firearms..[slap]

What about all the thugs that are doing the actual shootings here in MA?
I'm sure they will be lining up for blocks around the local police department to sell all their pistols back.[laugh2]

Those inclined to do evil will simply break any laws without any regards to what is imposed by them!

Seriously, does this single brain celled individual really think all the worlds murders could be solved simply by banning an object?

We could ban all objects in the world and remove everyone's arms from their bodies and there would be people killing each other, using only their feet!

Some people claim to be so smart. But then they open their mouths and let the world know how really stupid they are!

Last edited:
"This would not violate the Second Amendment, just as the ban on machine guns does not."

Actually, the "ban" on Machine Guns is absolutely contrary to the 2A.

There is no, "ban" on machine guns, just a bunch of hoops and dollars to jump through.

I will gladly turn in all of my handguns.

The day that I can legally replace them with a Han Solo Laser Blaster.

As I began to type that snarky reply, I came to realize that it is entirely possible that hand held, energy based weapons, will be introduced in the not so distant future. Maybe not in my lifetime, but very likely some members of this forum will see them.
And when that day comes, you can bet your sweet ass that the .gov will determine that they are only available to military and law enforcement.

Back
Top Bottom