• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

SOLD Leupold Thermal LTO-Tracker HD

McReef

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Near perfect condition, only used around the yard (maybe an hour total of use). Was able to spot rabbits and chipmunks at about 25 yards easily (about the limit of line of sight in my yard). Original box and paperwork.

To save you looking it up, as it is probably the first thing you think of, per Leupold, these are not weapon mountable. Leupold says these units did not pass their shock torture test with a .375 H&H, though these have been used successfully that way with less punishing rounds, so make your own call there (this one was never mounted). Link to example and review.

1576767597062.jpeg

1576767625526.jpeg

1576767658300.jpeg

My daughter lounging on the couch. Tough to take a good pic of screen with my phone, but you get the idea. Notice the “shadow” to her left, she moved there for maybe 3-4 seconds to ask me why I was taking her picture before moving back to where she is. This thing is pretty sensitive. Stand for a few seconds outdoors and it will pick out your footprints.

1576768541406.jpeg

$400 Cash, Venmo, or PP/FF, will meet within reasonable distance (located on Cape Ann) or will ship at your expense. Message me through site for best response.

Top Bottom