• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

LGBTQ+++@*&$ in NH Taking Up Guns

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Medical Profession had betrayed us, the public. After the pandemic lockdowns and BS about masks and vaccines they have shown their true colors.
The medical profession has gone woke much to it's detriment.
Not all of it. Some of us are in the bizarre position of validating our patients' concerns by putting evidence to it, directly contradicting the CDC and FDA in the process. These have been a couple of particularly sad, weird, and infuriating years.

Any surgeon who agreed to mutilate a child because the child is mentally ill and confused should be prohibited from EVER treating/operating on a human being again.
Wholeheartedly agree.

>not your child
>parents should be able to make whatever choices they want with their child

The question is where is the line drawn on what is ok? You can't have your cake and eat it to.
as a general rule, people without kids shouldn't be left alone around kids. they definitely shouldn't be taken seriously when they talk about what's best for kids.

as a general rule, people without kids shouldn't be left alone around kids. they definitely shouldn't be taken seriously when they talk about what's best for kids.

Those broad generalizations are what have gotten us into this mess to begin with. Didn't this thread start out with "the only requirement for parenthood is functioning sexual organs"? Being a parent doesn't automatically make you a good parent. Or any more qualified to speak on the subject than a non-parent. At best it means you've managed to not screw up badly enough that your oldest child has managed to survive to whatever their current age is. You want to find the good parents? Check up on their kids after they've flown the coop. Are they still good people when left to their own devices?

You want to find the good parents? Check up on their kids after they've flown the coop. Are they still good people when left to their own devices?
If only it were that simple. I know plenty of people who bucked the generational trend in either direction. Neglectful and barely functional parents whose kids are some of the healthiest and most productive — but also engaged and high-functioning parents whose kids went off the deep end.

I’ll try to set my kids up for success in every way but have no guarantees.

Those broad generalizations are what have gotten us into this mess to begin with. Didn't this thread start out with "the only requirement for parenthood is functioning sexual organs"? Being a parent doesn't automatically make you a good parent. Or any more qualified to speak on the subject than a non-parent. At best it means you've managed to not screw up badly enough that your oldest child has managed to survive to whatever their current age is. You want to find the good parents? Check up on their kids after they've flown the coop. Are they still good people when left to their own devices?
non-parents have no idea what it's like to raise kids. people without kids that think they know best for them or want to be around them are creepy at best.

non-parents have no idea what it's like to raise kids. people without kids that think they know best for them or want to be around them are creepy at best.

Even that first line I have to disagree with. I can agree with the line "those who have not raised kids have no idea what its like to raise kids". Reasoning? I know parents with 3 kids who still have no clue how to raise kids. But their eldest daughter makes sure her two little brothers are up for school, take showers, brush their teeth, and ensures they make it to school. Another person I know literally took away mom's 3 year old whenever she said she was going out to party, because that meant the 3 year old would be left with crackhead babysitters. How old was that actually responsible person? 12 years old when it started and 15 when the mom finally lost custody. That girl who gave up having a life for sometimes 7 days a week from 13 to 15 was rewarded by the family of the 3 year being told she was the crackhead babysitter in question.

Follow that thought process to its end. So any teachers that aren't parents are creepy? Or at least, more creepy than the teachers who are parents? Bus driver? Counselor? Anyone who works for the DCF. Think of every profession that works with children. If they don't have children themselves, they are what exactly? When I was 18 till about 21, I took a revolving troop of 2 to 6 girls in a foster home, ages 12 to 17, out. Might be movies one night, a trip to Interskate 91, or just mulling around the mall. When one of their parents fell through on a promise for a cotillion dress, I pulled out my wallet and bought her a dress and shoes. For no other reason than I wanted them to have the occasional normal, age appropiate experience. Am I a creep for that?

Well people were locked in their homes for how long? And then we wonder why this springs out of nowhere. You know the old adage about mushrooms, a dark room, and bullsh*t.
Yup. The pandemic shutdowns were the perfect incubator for all the bizarre and abnormal progeny of the left.

>not your child
>parents should be able to make whatever choices they want with their child

The question is where is the line drawn on what is ok? You can't have your cake and eat it to.

It's very simple, if you can regulate one child's life then the same works in reverse and the state can regulate your kids life whether you like it or not.

Little to broad brush there. I’ve always liked little kids long before I had my own and I’m not some outlier. Not loving little kids is like hating puppy’s. I’ve got friends without kids for one reason or another that I’d trust to watch mine over some folks I know with kids. As far as having no idea what it’s like to raise a pile of them when you don’t have any I’ll agree with.

Even that first line I have to disagree with. I can agree with the line "those who have not raised kids have no idea what its like to raise kids". Reasoning? I know parents with 3 kids who still have no clue how to raise kids. But their eldest daughter makes sure her two little brothers are up for school, take showers, brush their teeth, and ensures they make it to school. Another person I know literally took away mom's 3 year old whenever she said she was going out to party, because that meant the 3 year old would be left with crackhead babysitters. How old was that actually responsible person? 12 years old when it started and 15 when the mom finally lost custody. That girl who gave up having a life for sometimes 7 days a week from 13 to 15 was rewarded by the family of the 3 year being told she was the crackhead babysitter in question.

Follow that thought process to its end. So any teachers that aren't parents are creepy? Or at least, more creepy than the teachers who are parents? Bus driver? Counselor? Anyone who works for the DCF. Think of every profession that works with children. If they don't have children themselves, they are what exactly? When I was 18 till about 21, I took a revolving troop of 2 to 6 girls in a foster home, ages 12 to 17, out. Might be movies one night, a trip to Interskate 91, or just mulling around the mall. When one of their parents fell through on a promise for a cotillion dress, I pulled out my wallet and bought her a dress and shoes. For no other reason than I wanted them to have the occasional normal, age appropiate experience. Am I a creep for that?
That's why people who are around children have to be or should be checked .
I know someone who made a career out of prosecuting sex crimes against children.

She put it like this , When you go deer hunting , you go where the deer are right? These people go where the kids are.
They chose professions or situations that put them in contact with children.
She told me that the schemes they concoct to get that access are sometimes insanely elaborate .

Obviously not all people who work or are around children are pedophiles, but 100% of pedophiles look for situations that put them around children .
That person in the video in post 241 is very much likely to be a pedo.
The absolute desperation in he/she/'it's voice that it be allowed to have access to other peoples kids is downright scary .

I am of the opinion, that much of the controversy should be laid at the feet of the first people mentioned in this sentence. If doctors and surgeons took their oath seriously, there would really be no discussion. Mental health issues aside, I can't see how any doctor can reconcile with preforming these surgeries.
The surgical removal of breasts, or penis, carries with it inherent risks. As does the introduction of hormones. There may be cases where these treatments are necessary, but I would suggest those cases are rare.
The fact that so many doctors are willing to castrate young males, or preform mastectomies on young girls, tells me that they have strayed from the basic premise of "Do no harm" , to promote a political ideology, or purely for greed, which is even worse.

What saddens me is that I think the Trans community has really set Gay rights back, after making progress for decades. I truly believe that being gay is not a choice. People are born gay or bi-sexual and admitting that has historically been a tough road for many. But gay men and women did not often push an agenda the way Trans people do. Insisting to use woman's bathrooms and locker rooms, or compete in woman's sports, even though they are biological men. And I think too often the gay community suffers for it. I'd be willing to bet that most gay women would prefer to not share a locker room with a biological man, just because they choose to wear lipstick and a wig. And for the life of me I can't understand the need to dress like a woman and read books to young children. Introducing sexuality to young children's story hour crosses a line weather conducted by straight, gay or trans people. Young children should be off limits.
I'm sure that most trans folks are not pedophiles, and I know some gay couples that are awesome parents, but demanding access to young children sure does set off some alarms, and frankly it should also set off some alarms about the parents that choose to participate. It also speaks volumes about the mind set of those in public education that feel it is their place to make this an issue, rather than things like science, math etc.

Yes surgeons need to evaluate the level of risk they are willing to carry, but that's the same for any kind of cosmetic surgery.

Little to broad brush there. I’ve always liked little kids long before I had my own and I’m not some outlier. Not loving little kids is like hating puppy’s. I’ve got friends without kids for one reason or another that I’d trust to watch mine over some folks I know with kids. As far as having no idea what it’s like to raise a pile of them when you don’t have any I’ll agree with.
I look at it like this.

There is a difference between watching your nieces/nephews or whatever for a weekend and actually actively raising kids.

In the first scenario you hand them back to someone after a couple of days. In the second scenario you are responsible for everything related to another human being. IMO that gives you an entirely different perspective on things.

Generally speaking I don’t want to know someone’s opinions who isn’t raising kids on how I should raise mine.

My daughter's BFF babysits for my daughter's 10 month old.

The BFF is gay. And a sweetheart. I've known her since she was 4 years old. I consider her a daughter from another mother.

BTW this young lady is also a nurse at Children's hospital. She cares for very sick kids every day.

She does not have any children. Should my daughter no longer accept her help with babysitting? Should Children's Hospital fire her because she's gay and has no children?

Serious question... do your knuckles drag on the ground when you walk?

She does not have any children. Should my daughter no longer accept her help with babysitting? Should Children's Hospital fire her because she's gay and has no children?

Serious question... do your knuckles drag on the ground when you walk?
Serious question: did you read the whole sentence? "as a general rule..."

When you shoot at the range, do you say "if you ignore all the flyers, it's a sub MOA grouping?"

[rofl]

Not sure how you can really say that when a huge locus of this issue is moonbat parents pushing their kids into lunacy.

Birthing doesn't automatically make someone a great or even a marginal parent. Hell there are entire continents of people pushing out units directly into a life of severe poverty..

There is a saying that goes like this: Liberals don't want to have children, they want your children.
Right. And I didn't mean it as a gay/straight thing. Parents who adopt kids are still parents. If you're not family or a parent and want to shape how kids grow up, it's worthy of suspicion.

[rofl]

Not sure how you can really say that when a huge locus of this issue is moonbat parents pushing their kids into lunacy.

Birthing doesn't automatically make someone a great or even a marginal parent. Hell there are entire continents of people pushing out units directly into a life of severe poverty..
I see it more as whacko teachers and other school personnel who are teaching/indoctrinating weird stuff to kids and keeping it hush hush from parents.

That said there are plenty of stupid parents.

[rofl]

But it does give you some first hand experience. "As a non-pilot, here's how I think pilots should be trained"

Yeah, I went a little too shorthand with that one. My wife and I have friends that we trust to watch our baby pile for a few hours. They even know how to change a diaper. Not the same as people that surround themselves with others that don't have kids, but want the government to enforce school curriculums full of their agenda or want legal protection from a beatdown for stepping into a girl's bathroom as a man.

edit to add more detail: This includes a couple that medically can't have kids and a woman that missed the child bearing window.

Last edited:
You're the exception to a general rule. I did big brothers/big sisters before I had my own. Stepping in because parents stepped out to help them make it through some shitty years isn't the same as crying because people think it's f***ing weird that you want cross dressing strippers in libraries.

Yes surgeons need to evaluate the level of risk they are willing to carry, but that's the same for any kind of cosmetic surgery.
I was going to send this note as a PM, but after a little thought I have decided it's best that it is public.
I want to sincerely thank you for being here.
Your contributions to this thread, and those of @rogersmithiii, have really made me take pause and give some deep thought to this subject, and reminded me that we are all better off when we listen to others points of view. And I applaud you for having the courage to speak freely about your perspective and experiences.

I think that a big issue for me has always been what we see in the media. And as we all know, those bastards truly are evil. Most of us, myself included, hear the term Transgender, and the image that comes to mind is Drag Queen story hour. And now I see that they represent a small number of people and do not represent the trans community as a whole. I imagine that for many people, when they hear white, conservative gun owner, they see Klan hoods and hear banjos, jacked up pickups flying a Confederate flag with a bunch of rednecks in the back, chasing a black man down a dirt road. Those images are cultivated by a media who just loves to drive a wedge and set groups against each other, filled with hate.
I have always appreciated your contributions to the forum, and often look forward to reading your posts weather they are humorous or serious, and until this thread did not know you were married. Now that you have shared that detail, I recognize that it doesn't matter anymore than if you had brown eyes or blue.
What matters is that you are here, and the forum is better for it. It may not change my opinions, but has made me think about things and be a better listener.

But it does give you some first hand experience. "As a non-pilot, here's how I think pilots should be trained"

Sure it does, but pilots actually are subjected to a testing and legal process to even be able to fly... many of the shittiest pilots get smoked out of the process.

On the other hand anyone can legally push out a unit. If we were to analogize the two things, there'd be crashed plane carcasses all over the f***ing place. 🤣 Actually it's worse than that by default somebody can basically just breed a mass murderer and not be held accountable for it..... I'm not pushing for dumb laws but suggesting that automatically someone knows whats best for kids just because they pushed out a unit or units is ridiculous. Many clearly are clueless and likely disappointed that they can't stow their ferrari substitute in a box when they go to bed.

Sure it does, but pilots actually are subjected to a testing and legal process to even be able to fly... many of the shittiest pilots get smoked out of the process.

On the other hand anyone can legally push out a unit. If we were to analogize the two things, there'd be crashed plane carcasses all over the f***ing place. 🤣 Actually it's worse than that by default somebody can basically just breed a mass murderer and not be held accountable for it..... I'm not pushing for dumb laws but suggesting that automatically someone knows whats best for kids just because they pushed out a unit or units is ridiculous. Many clearly are clueless and likely disappointed that they can't stow their ferrari substitute in a box when they go to bed.
Agreed to all of this, but I'll die on the hill that anyone that wants to really get involved with the kids of others to make them more like themselves (e.g. trannies trying to convince 5 year olds that they're also trannies, promiscuous adults convincing kids to be "sex positive") should be viewed as the predators that they are. Some parents are better suited for fertilizing tomatoes than doing the most important job anyone can take on, but raising kids gives you actual experience and perspective. A stranger can teach a kid how to read, but parents have the chance of really understanding how their kid is processing life.

I imagine that for many people, when they hear white, conservative gun owner, they see Klan hoods and hear banjos, jacked up pickups flying a Confederate flag with a bunch of rednecks in the back, chasing a black man down a dirt road.

You have spoiled my weekend plans and I have reported you for bullying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom