Liberal Outrage Megathread

Given Kavanaugh's confirmation, there will surely be numerous protests, tears, self-arson, etc. that I'd love to see collected in one place. Even if you are posting in a specific thread, link here for easy access to all the Schadenfreude available on NES.

Just a word of caution to those going to outdoor ranges. Keep your head on a swivel and try not to go alone.
Given the real (publicly demonstrated) insanity that prevails on the left, there is no telling when or where they may strike....they are like ticking time bombs. A range is where the guns are.....be vigilant always. Always keep a loaded sidearm on you and keep someone on line to watch the rest of the equipment.
When I "used to" shoot alone and had to walk down range, I either slung my rifle and took it with me or took the bolt out and put it in my back pocket......and always had a handgun locked and loaded. Now I shoot on my own property but still stay acutely aware of my surroundings.

Seen many Libtards (including Stephen king) feebly trying to compare Al Franken and Kavanaugh

there was a picture of Al Franken and his BoobiePaws you morons.....this wasnt some made up shit. Liberals are truly incapable of rational thought.

leeann-tweeden.png

Last edited:
Just a word of caution to those going to outdoor ranges. Keep your head on a swivel and try not to go alone.
Given the real (publicly demonstrated) insanity that prevails on the left, there is no telling when or where they may strike....they are like ticking time bombs. A range is where the guns are.....be vigilant always. Always keep a loaded sidearm on you and keep someone on line to watch the rest of the equipment.
When I "used to" shoot alone and had to walk down range, I either slung my rifle and took it with me or took the bolt out and put it in my back pocket......and always had a handgun locked and loaded. Now I shoot on my own property but still stay acutely aware of my surroundings.

I am easy to spot. I wear an orange MAGA cap, OC and live in a village in PA. Let them come! Wait, folks actually have common sense down here....nevermind.

Where is the Liberals crying over trees Youtube when you need it. A decade ago, those folks were the. Crazy fringe. Today they are the heart of the public Democrat party. (In secret, liberals are trying to figure out howto keep the party unified and shut these dolts up.)

LOL!

I wish I had the patience and editing skills to make a Trump/Kavanaugh reaction video out of these... especially the second one even if it is a parody.

Poor wittle snowflakes the next trip to BK will never be the same.....Would like some Kleenex with that BK double.

I woke up this morning and didn't smell any smoke - so I looked outside and didn't see plumes of smoke reaching into the sky - and thought to myself: retard liberals, they're even pussies when it comes to protesting. Where's the riots? Why aren't the burning down their own neighborhoods? Goddam pussies.

Looks like we're gonna have to pull a Scalia on RBG to get the old bat out of the SC. Then we can spin up this crazy train all over again.

Back
Top Bottom