• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

"Liberty Doll" Toasts Yet Another Liberal On YouTube

Her husband bought the AR15, and last week she told him she wanted it out of the house. So she decided to make an SBR. Um ok. Not sure I would let my wife do that.

Her husband bought the AR15, and last week she told him she wanted it out of the house. So she decided to make an SBR. Um ok. Not sure I would let my wife do that.

If I ever have a wife who said that to me, I'd tell her I'd rather have her out of the house than the AR :emoji_laughing:

I love liberty doll, awesome stuff. but pardon my ignorance, what is so bad about a short barrel rifle? i can buy a handgun in about every caliber, and by cutting a rifle havent i just made it less effective by lessoning its range? cant find a rational argument to outlaw them.

Is Liberty Doll a member of NES?

Seems like she would at least be a lurker.

Anyway, she's moving to South Carolina. This is what she gets sent. LOLOL!

View attachment 379420

Since our jobs mostly don't pay, perhaps they're not really that good?

We got one of the highest costs of living out here and the pay is pittance in comparison for most people. If this wasn't a problem MA wouldn't be trying to tax people working from home in NH where it's cheaper to live.

Do they let hardened criminals off without bail in SC?
Cuz they do here.
Guisseppe can have my house because I'm bailing.
But its gonna cost him about a $1/2 Million.

I love liberty doll, awesome stuff. but pardon my ignorance, what is so bad about a short barrel rifle? i can buy a handgun in about every caliber, and by cutting a rifle havent i just made it less effective by lessoning its range? cant find a rational argument to outlaw them.
If you don’t pax the $200 tax to the goverment (federal stamp) it straight to pound you in the butt Federal prison

I don't think that ever went anywhere did it ?
If it was any of us we'd be sleeping with one eye open in case our cellmate was feeling frisky.
That and her husbands balls must be the size of peas.
I've always been a believer in keeping the peace at home but you ain't cutting up any of my shit .

You used the word rational when talking about laws. I think I see the problem. Sadly, laws are words, often poorly crafted, written on paper and interpreted by courts. They have nothing to do with logic, reason, fairness or in some cases the intentions of the people who wrote the law's words.

As an example, a Ruger Charger is a pistol built on the 10/22 action. You can take a Charger's action, put a long barrel and stock on it and it's now a 10/22 rifle. No problem. But if you take the action from a 10/22 rifle and put a Charger's short barrel and stock on it, because that serial number action left the factory as a rifle, it's not a pistol. It's a short barrelled rifle and you're in felony territory. Yeah, it's stupid, but that's how the courts have interpreted the words in the statutes.

Back
Top Bottom