• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Licence to practice medicine?

PATRON

NES Life Member
NES Member
I just heard that Baker will give a licence to practice to anyone
that had at least 2 years of medical training in there Country,
or was a Doctor in their Country.I stayed at a holiday Inn Express
I think I will get one.

I think I will get one.

Joe, I love you like a brother, but if you come near me wearing a rubber glove and lube I'm taking out your kneecaps...

:)

I think I will get one.
Dr. , I would like, please, a prescription for medical marijuana. Will you mail to my house?

Meh. The nurses union has been fighting for medical license for years. Just another kick to the throat for physicians.

Two years?!? Save your time and point yourne webbe browser to Facespace...

Doctor will see you now:
doctor.gif

I think I will get one.

I raised a few kids that should get me 50 yeas of medical training. I'm going to get my medical license!

Call Me Doctor WHO

I already got me one of these all framed up and all!

1586489089107.png

1586489563088.png

Last edited:
I think I will get one.

Ah Cuban Doctors, when they aren't kidnapping, torturing and murdering people, training partisans, or running drugs in third world Hellholes they can practice medicine in MA.

I'm sure all those Bangladeshi, Nigerian, Belorussian, and other scammy countries don't have plenty of credentialed 'doctors' will turn out to be totally legit and competent. So what if a shit ton of people die, phony prescriptions get written by the tens of thousands, or millions of dollars of equipment gets stolen.

FOR f*** SAKE MASSACHUSETTS ALREADY HAS MORE DOCTORS PER CAPITA THAN ANY OTHER STATE IN THE UNION! WTF DOES HE THINK MORE ARE GOING TO DO?

It's not like the feds have given a waiver to allow actual competent licensed doctors from other states come practice in the Commonwealth if needed in an emergency. No, we have to bend over for foreigners to take jobs away from Americans because 20%+ unemployment isn't high enough for the quislings groveling before their Mandarin Masters.

Charlie has managed to take what should have been one of the most prepared states for a pandemic and f*** it up in every single way while crying at the podium, getting fisted by Healey, begging for a Chinese Happy Ending from Bob f***ing Kraft, and blaming the Feds for eating his homework. f*** that crybaby cuck, because obviously his wife isn't.

Last edited:
I wonder if any of these bacon hill critters would let any of these dr.s work on their children, wives, mothers, fathers, or themselves?

FOR f*** SAKE MASSACHUSETTS ALREADY HAS MORE DOCTORS PER CAPITA THAN ANY OTHER STATE IN THE UNION! WTF DOES HE THINK MORE ARE GOING TO DO?

Easy tiger. This is a thread about a guy that heard a thing, there isnt even a link on the OP.

Easy tiger. This is a thread about a guy that heard a thing, there isnt even a link on the OP.

Here's a couple links :)
Gov. Baker aims to boost number of medical workers
Gov. Charlie Baker said Thursday he's making it easier for doctors educated overseas to practice in Massachusetts in an effort to get more people on the front lines of the fight against COVID-19.

The Republican governor said he signed an executive order that allows graduates of international medical schools who completed at least two years of post-graduate training to be licensed in the state.

Baker allows foreign-trained doctors to practice here

THE BAKER ADMINISTRATION on Thursday announced several executive orders to support the health care workforce and expand its capacity, including easing licensing restrictions for foreign-educated doctors.

One order allows graduates of international medical schools who have successfully completed at least two years of postgraduate resident medical training to be eligible for licensure in the Commonwealth. The postgraduate programs have to be approved by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education, the American Osteopathic Association. Canadian programs also qualify. The Board of Registration in Medicine is directed to review and approve applications on an expedited basis.

I doubt there's anything more useless than someone who's an experienced pulmonary surgeon in, say, Indonesia coming here and driving a cab because they have to repeat their residency just to get a US license. That's long struck me as a silly requirement.

Basically, if this goes through, Baker would be taking those surgeons out of cabs and putting them in scrubs. Seems to make sense, but not because there's a "covid emergency;" I think it's a good idea even in normal times, provided the accreditation of their med school is up to snuff.

If I have a medical problem, do I want to be treated by an almost doctor? I don't think so.

No, these are fully-fledged docs. Just not in this country, due to the weird rules that insist on a US residency even for vastly experienced foreign doctors.

Back
Top Bottom