License help

Need help in getting an Official Copy of my amateur radio license, I only have a reference copy. I have been on the fcc website for quite a while. I can’t figure out how to do it. Any suggestions would be a big help. Thanks.

When you figure it out,let me know.

I want a copy of my Commercial Operators License, I have a reference copy but can't figure out how to get a replacement

Need help in getting an Official Copy of my amateur radio license, I only have a reference copy.
Uh, you do know that the presence of an active entry on ULS
is the official definition of being "licensed", right?

That is, the presence of a piece of paper in your wallet
or on the wall of your shack is virtually meaningless.

There may be an edge case somewhere,
but not even I can think of one at the moment.

Although you're probably about to tell me of one...

Thanks for the help. I am too new at this to fully understand, but again I appreciate the help.

I'm not a member of the AARL, but have used ( paid ) them to renew my license and also to come up with a copy of my original license issued in1966 because they seem to be able to do most anything regarding FCC. You might want to reach out to them. Jack. W1FKG.

Last edited:
I'm not a member of the AARL, but have used ( paid ) them to renew my license and also to come up with a copy of my original license issued in1966 because they seem to be able to do most anything regarding FCC. You might want to reach out to them.
I agree that Newington's staff is very service-oriented.

Back
Top Bottom