license

No. Just walk into Dicks or Walmart. They leave them right out on the shelves. In fact, you can even use the self checkout at Wally Mart. Quick n’ easy. No questions asked. You can walk right past the receipt inspectors too. When you get to the parking lot you can load right up and plink away at cans and bottles rolling around.

No. Just walk into Dicks or Walmart. They leave them right out on the shelves. In fact, you can even use the self checkout at Wally Mart. Quick n’ easy. No questions asked. You can walk right past the receipt inspectors too. When you get to the parking lot you can load right up and plink away at cans and bottles rolling around.
At least he expelled License correctly [wink]

lol

OK, since this is in the "MA Training" section, I'll assume you are speaking of MA law. (and not trolling....................)

Yes. To posses any type of "Firearm" or ammunition in MA, you need to a license.

There is tons of helpful information here as well as at www.goal.org

Good luck.

hello for a 22 hunting LR do I need to get any sort of license to buy and own?
it would really help to know what state you I've in. Massachusetts has draconian laws. Right over its northern border is the free state of New Hampshire which will leave you alone.

some folks think this is "Massachusetts Shooters" not "Northeast Shooters" like it says above.

it would really help to know what state you I've in. Massachusetts has draconian laws. Right over its northern border is the free state of New Hampshire which will leave you alone.

some folks think this is "Massachusetts Shooters" not "Northeast Shooters" like it says above.

He did post in the Mass Firearms part of the forum, so it seems likely he's Mass centered. To a large degree the "mass focus" on legal garbage on the site is BECAUSE Mass has draconian laws and NH does not at present. You just have to keep them in check. Here the nuts are running the asylum.

Back
Top Bottom