Life member?

Pay up!

Although I DO see your dilemma. There does not appear to be an option for it under the "Membership" link.

I'd message Derick.
Good luck and thank you for supporting the site.

Last edited:
Time Machine. [laugh]
Seriously, it was a short time offer a few years back as a type of fundraiser to beef up the NES computer system. It wasn't inexpensive but it was for a good cause.
As Matt stated, it was a one-shot deal for a very short period of time.

[cheers]

You didn't think we had access to the NES compound, use of the helicopter or we were all secret stockholders in NES, did you? [laugh]
Hey man, I dont need access to the whole compound, just a place I can practice drawing from a holster. MRA wont allow it.

When you're a life member, for whatever group it may be, I hope it doesn't mean that you simply stop supporting them. I look at those memberships as dedication to the cause but you should also be a long-term supporter.

When you're a life member, for whatever group it may be, I hope it doesn't mean that you simply stop supporting them. I look at those memberships as dedication to the cause but you should also be a long-term supporter.

I believe you'd be quite pleased with what most, if not all, life members here do for the 2A in New England, and more. As for supporting NES, being active, spreading the good word, not being a bitch in the Mods' collective asses goes a long way. There is also a lot of good will in getting new members and keeping good members. Looking at the life members who have posted here I know quite a few memberships have been paid for. Some to new members and some to get old members to return after an absence. [cheers]

Keep in mind it wasn't some awesome deal. I'm sure most who got it did it to support the site, I'm not going to live long enough to "break even" on it.
But if there was a "Death Member" (@cams ) with a red banner and we could have both, I'd probably get that too.

I don't recall, but was there a cap on the number of life memberships when it was first offered?

How many life members are there currently?

Back
Top Bottom