• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Like the Big Kids, Kindergartens Plan Protests for Gun Control

Zygotes Against Guns!
iu

www. ZAG.com

Doing s**t like this, is not an educational agenda. Especially in kindergarten. This is a liberal tactic to start brainwashing our children at an early age, before they have the ability to differentiate between right and wrong. There should be some way to sue the institutions that do this to our children.....

I can't get past the pay wall on the WSJ site. What is the gist of the article past the idea of Kindergarteners marching at the behest of their teachers?

Doing s**t like this, is not an educational agenda. Especially in kindergarten. This is a liberal tactic to start brainwashing our children at an early age, before they have the ability to differentiate between right and wrong. There should be some way to sue the institutions that do this to our children.....

I agree - one can at least rationalize high school kids who want to protest

The only thing a kindergartner should protest is PB&Js with crust - other than that it is a politically driven stunt.

I agree - one can at least rationalize high school kids who want to protest

The only thing a kindergartner should protest is PB&Js with crust - other than that it is a politically driven stunt.

I have a 6 year old in kindergarten. If you say anything about shooting he'll ask to go shoot his bb gun with me. And before he can, he has to recite the safety rules to me. He doesn't know about the school shootings or this nonsense going on. Glad he's in a private school.

Ssssssooo... who's challenging this? If a public kindergarten, it's use of taxpayer dollars for propaganda. For the "big kids" schools, who's planning 4/19 walkouts, and if the repercussions are AT ALL different, who are lining up the lawyers for the federal case?

I remember when i was 6....trying to understand how they can ban machineguns when it says "shall not be infringed"

kids that young have pretty good grasp on basic English, much better than adults who can't figure out what "is" is.

I have a 6 year old in kindergarten. If you say anything about shooting he'll ask to go shoot his bb gun with me. And before he can, he has to recite the safety rules to me. He doesn't know about the school shootings or this nonsense going on. Glad he's in a private school.

You need to get him started on AK or maybe AR (older kids shoot them too), bb guns are boring.

Back
Top Bottom