Limit on hazmat orders

DW357

NES Member
The “go-to” reloading vendor is now limiting hazmat orders to 1 order per person per day.

Getting crazy again. I’m pretty well stocked on components but tempted to get more primers....🤔

Last edited:
shooters had a good amount on hand but it looks like a market basket in there lol
I bet! I wonder how the reloading stuff is holding up. I know ammo is essentially gone.
My buddy was just there on Thursday grabbing some Varget. Probably should have had him grab me some primers...

I haven’t found CCI 500 primers anywhere. All local shops seem to be out and all my other sources are out of stock.

I don’t need any, but I always check anyway.
I did order a bunch of powder.

I haven’t found CCI 500 primers anywhere. All local shops seem to be out and all my other sources are out of stock.

Yeah those were sold out fast which is crazy.
Shooters Outpost had CCI for $31 per 1k when I was there on Tuesday. Win primers were $34 per 1k. I went for the $25 per 1k Fiocchi primers lol.
Whatcha get for powder?

Take a look at my ad in the WTS Reloading . . . I have a lot of primers, mostly Remington and CCI and some Winchester. Only 100 of the CCI 500s however.

Back
Top Bottom