• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Lindsay Graham - Not Our Friend

I would say most of these people aren't our friends, they think that bullshit like ERPO, UBC, and so on will pacify anti gun cries, etc. It's a bunch of
horse shit. Of course many in NRA etc or industry (gun mafia) have sucked for this stupid f***ed up notion that "throwing the antis a bone once in awhile" will keep
them away. It's pure bullshit, though.... If you keep throwing steaks at the pack of vicious dogs from your fridge, well, eventually your fridge is going to run out of steaks... and you'll get attacked and possibly murdered by the dogs, AND not have any steak left.

-Mike

I would say most of these people aren't our friends, they think that bullshit like ERPO, UBC, and so on will pacify anti gun cries, etc. It's a bunch of
horse shit. Of course many in NRA etc or industry (gun mafia) have sucked for this stupid f***ed up notion that "throwing the antis a bone once in awhile" will keep
them away. It's pure bullshit, though.... If you keep throwing steaks at the pack of vicious dogs from your fridge, well, eventually your fridge is going to run out of steaks... and you'll get attacked and possibly murdered by the dogs, AND not have any steak left.

-Mike
The NRA doesn't throw antis anything. They have to take what the Politicians tell them they have to accept. Strength in numbers doesn't apply to the NRA.

The NRA doesn't throw antis anything. They have to take what the Politicians tell them they have to accept. Strength in numbers doesn't apply to the NRA.

They went up to Trump and asked him to ban f***ing bump stocks. What is the intention of that if it's not a ham fisted attempt at throwing the antis a "concession?"

ETA: Also I'm waiting to see the cover of the next NRA magazine warning the member
base about ERPOs. The silence from them on this ERPO bullshit has been deafening. Either they're "preparing something good" (I hope) or this is just another pause so that they can resume sending us down the river...

-Mike

Last edited:
They went up to Trump and asked him to ban f***ing bump stocks. What is the intention of that if it's not a ham fisted attempt at throwing the antis a "concession?"

ETA: Also I'm waiting to see the cover of the next NRA magazine warning the member
base about ERPOs. The silence from them on this ERPO bullshit has been deafening. Either they're "preparing something good" (I hope) or this is just another pause so that they can resume sending us down the river...

-Mike
Please don't allow your dislike of the NRA lead to you lying here. The NRA went up to Trump and told him nothing of the kind.

Typical mainstream, party-line Republican scumbag senator. In the past he has fought against free speech, been completely supportive of domestic NSA surveillance (and anti-Snowden), argued against US citizens being able to talk to lawyers if they're accused of being involved in terrorism, a buddy of Ted Kennedy and Chuck Schumer when it comes to immigration reform, pro-extended background checks for gun purchases, pro-climate change legislation, pro-interventionist foreign policy, he tried to limit Trump's ability to fire Mueller, he's in favor of killing anyone "thinking about joining al-Qaeda or Isis" with drones on the spot, pro-more taxes, anti-tort reform, a close buddy of the dead shitbag McStain, and - this says it all about the POS - he supported Jeb Bush's run at the presidency. This latest news isn't surprising.

Please don't allow your dislike of the NRA lead to you lying here. The NRA went up to Trump and told him nothing of the kind.

Keep those rose colored glasses on, those of us in the room who were paying attention all know what they did. The NRA explicitly asked BATFE (and by extension, executive office types, which is the President) to "look at the law on bump stocks" so they would f***ing ban them administratively because they were too chickenshit to fight the issue if it went to congress (which it wouldn't have).

And yeah, at times I do hate them. Particularly when they tried to flush Heller down the toilet because they were pulling the cuck pussy act back then, too. Remember that? Oh wait, the NRA glasses don't allow you to see back to 2009 or earlier apparently. [laugh]

-Mike

The NRA has very little actual power, it pains me to say that but its the truth. The NRA said take a look at it, that's all they said. Nothing more than damage control. Then they did their best to stop it behind the scenes but were flat out told they was nothing they could do to stop it. Bump stocks were going to be banned 1 hr after the shooting period. Politicians ran for cover.

Like I haven't read that before. I guess I missed the part where it says they asked for a ban.

" The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semi-automatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations. "

Can we make it any clearer for you? [rofl] Are you capable of reading between the lines here?

-Mike

Keep those rose colored glasses on, those of us in the room who were paying attention all know what they did. The NRA explicitly asked BATFE (and by extension, executive office types, which is the President) to "look at the law on bump stocks" so they would f***ing ban them administratively because they were too chickenshit to fight the issue if it went to congress (which it wouldn't have).

And yeah, at times I do hate them. Particularly when they tried to flush Heller down the toilet because they were pulling the cuck pussy act back then, too. Remember that? Oh wait, the NRA glasses don't allow you to see back to 2009 or earlier apparently. [laugh]

-Mike
I'm well versed on Heller and more than ready to take you to the wood shed regarding it AGAIN....It's NRA haters like you who have put gunowners behind the eightball.

" The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semi-automatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations. "

Can we make it any clearer for you? [rofl] Are you capable of reading between the lines here?

-Mike
You can either comprehend or keep talking out your azz,,,don't matter to me.

I'm well versed on Heller and more than ready to take you to the wood shed regarding it AGAIN....It's NRA haters like you who have put gunowners behind the eightball.

No, you're not, woodshed? Are you f***ing kidding me? [rofl] THEY TRIED TO TANK THE f***ING CASE.. How clearer do I need to be?

The NRA tried to sabotage the best thing that happened to us in this country in a century, as gun owners. Because they were TOO f***ING PUSSY to let it run its course, and they were too afraid of an activist win where their revenue stream would get choked off.

-Mike

No, you're not, woodshed? Are you f***ing kidding me? [rofl] THEY TRIED TO TANK THE f***ING CASE.. How clearer do I need to be?

The NRA tried to sabotage the best thing that happened to us in this country in a century, as gun owners. Because they were TOO f***ING PUSSY to let it run its course, and they were too afraid of an activist win where their revenue stream would get choked off.

-Mike
Ignorance at its finest.

Can't you understand, seriously? The NRA was told how it would all go down. They were told to spin it the best way they could but they would not change the bump stock ban.

Sorry, I wasn't in that meeting. What else did they talk about? Any other inside secrets you can share?

-Mike
When gun rights are lost, I hope I have lived long enough to see your taken first.

When gun rights are lost, I hope I have lived long enough to see your taken first.

Significant gun rights were lost in 1934, 1938, and 1968. All three times the NRA was there, vocally supporting the legislation that stripped those rights.

Ignorance at its finest.

Ignorance about what?

I posted FACT. I pretty much watched it happen when it did. I read the after-action when Alan Gura had to punch them in the throat in court to get the
case to go forward.

They didn't even f***ing apologize. They hoped (and knew) that most of their jingoservative retard member base wouldn't be paying attention. They just played nice on MacDonald and acted like nothing happened before. [rofl]

-Mike

Ignorance about what?

I posted FACT. I pretty much watched it happen when it did. I read the after-action when Alan Gura had to punch them in the throat in court to get the
case to go forward.

They didn't even f***ing apologize. They hoped (and knew) that most of their jingoservative retard member base wouldn't be paying attention. They just played nice on MacDonald and acted like nothing happened before. [rofl]

-Mike
I have taken you to school on Hella before, must I do it again?

Back
Top Bottom