Linskey H4038 - semi auto ban

Fox is wrong on the All firearms.

We are lucky here in the states that we have a constitution that protects our rights from tyrants unlike those in Australia.

People still shoot PRS competitions there with bolt action rifles and I am pretty sure they hunt too. It might be difficult to buy ammo and firearms there like it is in NYC, but they still shoot there.
I read a few articles . They did
Fox is wrong on the All firearms.

We are lucky here in the states that we have a constitution that protects our rights from tyrants unlike those in Australia.

People still shoot PRS competitions there with bolt action rifles and I am pretty sure they hunt too. It might be difficult to buy ammo and firearms there like it is in NYC, but they still shoot there.
I hope that we can keep our guns . If they pass laws and start to take our guns away . I think there will
Be a lot of ppl that will start looking at New Hampshire or Maine and get out of MA .

I hope that we can keep our guns . If they pass laws and start to take our guns away . I think there will
Be a lot of ppl that will start looking at New Hampshire or Maine and get out of MA .
There may be an exodus but I think the vast majority of gun owners will tell them to pound sand. But if patriotic people do flee up here, they will be welcome. We need to displace the invading hoards of libtards infesting this state.

There may be an exodus but I think the vast majority of gun owners will tell them to pound sand. But if patriotic people do flee up here, they will be welcome. We need to displace the invading hoards of libtards infesting this state.
You are 100% correct . I don’t this this will pass that easily . Hopefully the constitution protects us like it should .

I’m not too worried about this passing. Most of the gun control advocates are at least semi-sane (unlike Linskey, who is a complete nut job). They realize if they pass a law this extreme it will be immediately challenged and most likely end up at the SJC, where (given the Court's current make up and the Heller Precedent) not only would it be declared unconstitutional, but could lead to the tearing down of whole AWB edifice.

I’m not too worried about this passing. Most of the gun control advocates are at least semi-sane (unlike Linskey, who is a complete nut job). They realize if they pass a law this extreme it will be immediately challenged and most likely end up at the SJC, where (given the Court's current make up and the Heller Precedent) not only would it be declared unconstitutional, but could lead to the tearing down of whole AWB edifice.
The city of Boston just lost a lawsuit because they would not fly a religious flag . The judge ruled against the city . It violated the constitution !!!’😁😁😁.

Well I guess a few articles is not enough, because their gov. did not take all firearms. I am not arguing, just pointing out misinformation. Maybe sensationalizing part of the story is what Fox was doing. Control freaks will lie about many things.

They took mostly semi auto rifles and pump shotguns, about 15% of civilian firearms, but that number has risen to supercede that amount since the "buyback".

Yesterday, I would have said that was typical Linksy attention seeking. Now that the left is out for blood, I can see this growing some legs.

Well I guess a few articles is not enough, because their gov. did not take all firearms. I am not arguing, just pointing out misinformation. Maybe sensationalizing part of the story is what Fox was doing. Control freaks will lie about many things.

They took mostly semi auto rifles and pump shotguns, about 15% of civilian firearms, but that number has risen to supercede that amount since the "buyback".
A lot of people didn’t turn in anything as well.
Lots of guns down under.

People still own, buy and shoot guns there. I don’t know where you got that info. I don’t know the particulars of where and who turned in their firearms because of control freaks passing laws there doing so, but it was not “all”
I believe they were given bolt and or lever action rifles in exchange for their semi-auto's. This was a long time ago.

They took 650,000 guns. However you want to look at it is fine. If your a CNN guy I understand why your OK with this . They never even talked about it . It’s a communist act . Take the guns away and then control .All the media is stretching the story’s . They all are lying . Some news stations are much worse . But if you watch all the stations you can read between the lines and somewhere in the middle of the truth . I work hard and bought my firearms legally . I am not ok with MA government taking them . They want to take our guns and the criminals will have plenty . So the law abiding citizens are the ones who will suffer .

Marcus, I get all of that. I agree with you and am definitely NOT a cnn guy. It is about control and power.
We can’t let the communists win and have to fight it before it spreads.

Marcus, I get all of that. I agree with you and am definitely NOT a cnn guy. It is about control and power.
We can’t let the communists win and have to fight it before it spreads.
100% agree . It’s scary to think they can manipulate our constitutional rights . I hope this gets knocked down .

It's okay, we're gonna legalize post-term abortion and then the problem will solve itself.
If that applied to politicians, I'd be for that as long as they allow the post-term abortion to take place regardless of age of the politician! [devil]

Bill has been reported out of committee and is headed to Steering and Scheduling. Lovely.

So I read the text of the bill, and beyond the BS of what it would do, its an example of the kind of bill submitted with the intent to make it difficult to know what it does.. Strike out this word or phrase and insert another. Can't just put in the whole paragraph so it's clear what it does, they have to make a game out of it.

So I read the text of the bill, and beyond the BS of what it would do, its an example of the kind of bill submitted with the intent to make it difficult to know what it does.. Strike out this word or phrase and insert another. Can't just put in the whole paragraph so it's clear what it does, they have to make a game out of it.
This is exactly how the tyrants in government work.

I love my country but I hate my government more than I can put into words

There needs to be radical changes made by the people to stop the current illegitimate government before we have no more options left.
Calling for implementing term limits and age limits for these rats, sometimes laughingly referred to as our elected officials, is useless. They'll NEVER impose those limits on themselves!!

Nobody is coming to save us, not a Q, not Trump, not 'white hats'. We either figure out how we're going to save ourselves or we just roll over and give up.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants" isn't just a catchy phrase from the 1700s. We need to stop pissing and moaning to each other, stand together and figure out how to do it

Those are my words of wisdom (.02) for today my fellow patriots! Feel free to take them with a grain of salt

Last edited:
Now it's ALL semiautomatic rifles/shotguns with carveouts for law enforcement, state/federal employees, and rifles produced prior to 1899. Lol. Maura's got wood.

Back
Top Bottom