Linsky again

He mentioned he was interested when leone first annouced he wasn't running. I'm in metrowest. He is a complete empty suit, nothing to run on. He is going to try and use gun control as his resume builder with the far left that control the nominating process for the dems in MA.

This is old news actually. Maybe it just became official but this is one of the reasons he is taking a front seat on the gun control issue. He wants to look 'tough on crime.'

Im not sure if thats good news or bad news. I guess only time will tell.

Yup. Not sure where he will do less damage. Explains why he has been so motivated to get new gun control legislation passed and demonstrates everything that is wrong with this country.

- - - Updated - - -

This is old news actually. Maybe it just became official but this is one of the reasons he is taking a front seat on the gun control issue. He wants to look 'tough on crime.'

Yup. Tough on crime by turning law-abiding citizens into criminals. Love it.

like martha, and cheryl jakes before him ,trying to ride gun banning to higher office. dirtbags.

like martha, and cheryl jakes before him ,trying to ride gun banning to higher office. dirtbags.

Yup. Seems to be the easiest way to make a name for yourself in this POS State. Pick on a hated minority and attempt to take away their rights to gain popularity.

Hell, it worked for white pols in the south during the Jim Crow era (picking on Blacks), why not here and now?

This is SOP in Middlesex County and my bet is that if he runs for DA he will win. Some years later, after lots of face time on TV prosecuting lawful gun owners for malum prohibitum crime, he'll run for AG and win that too and the cycle continues. We've seen a run of Middlesex County anti-gunners win DA, later win AG and eventually fall on their faces when they run for Gov'r.

No reason to believe that the trend won't continue.

Hopefully I'll be out of MA before he makes AG!

So what are the chances this nonsense will die a slow horrible death? I'm not very versed in these areas but I'm trying to learn.....even if it does make me feel dirty.
Atilla, your avatar freaks me the hell out, but I like where your heads at buddy.

So what are the chances this nonsense will die a slow horrible death? I'm not very versed in these areas but I'm trying to learn.....even if it does make me feel dirty.
Atilla, your avatar freaks me the hell out, but I like where your heads at buddy.

it's probably going to pass with flying colors.

Back
Top Bottom