List of clubs offering shotgun sports?

Is there a list somewhere which indicates the different clubs offering shotgun sports to its members and non members? Club location, days and times, cost, member only, open to non members?

Check http://www.massata.com/index.html and scroll to the bottom and check various club websites. I can tell you Andover Sportsmens Club has shotgun sports, but for members and guests only. Woburn Sportsmens Association has a great shotgun sports area, and has a Doubles league starting December 2, 4pm - 7pm, for members and non - members, go by and talk to them! If you find a members only club, meet and talk to people and usually they are happy to bring a guest.

Springfield Sportsmans club, 5 stand 1st and 3rd sunday of the month 9:30 to noonish. 6 bucks a round. Members and non members

Hopkinton Sportsmens has open trap and skeet Tues night, Thurs morning, and Sunday morning
Open to the public? My club only offers trap......looking to find a club open to public for skeet on the weekends northeast mass......but willing to drive a bit. The claytargetsonline website is ok but does not necessarily note if open to public.....would hate to drive for nothing.

Open to the public? My club only offers trap......looking to find a club open to public for skeet on the weekends northeast mass......but willing to drive a bit. The claytargetsonline website is ok but does not necessarily note if open to public.....would hate to drive for nothing.

Yup. C'mon down...HSA Skeet and Trap are open to the public...Tues night 6:30-9, Sun 9:30-1... Thursday is am but not sure exact hours.

Back
Top Bottom