Littleton LTC App, interview questions?

Anyone have any insights on the interview process? What kind of questions do they ask? Is it just a review of your app that you submitted? Or a potential timeline between submitting and receiving your LTC? I Know they only do unrestricted which is a good thing and are a green town.

Littleton is quick and easy. Its not an interview, they just take your picture and prints. The chief is an active shooter and member of HSC (Harvard). The licensing sergeant is a non-gun guy but a straight shooter. The dispatch supervisor that will be involved in scheduling and pickup of your license is a douche but that wont matter.

Littleton is quick and easy. Its not an interview, they just take your picture and prints. The chief is an active shooter and member of HSC (Harvard). The licensing sergeant is a non-gun guy but a straight shooter. The dispatch supervisor that will be involved in scheduling and pickup of your license is a douche but that wont matter.
So they don’t ask any questions at all? It’s just come in and get finger printed?

So they don’t ask any questions at all? It’s just come in and get finger printed?
Well they might ask, how are you doing and you could say. I would be a lot better if I didn't need permission from one person for a RIGHT ! you have to yell A RIGHT or it will not work.
Your LTC will appear in your wallet if done right.

Well they might ask, how are you doing and you could say. I would be a lot better if I didn't need permission from one person for a RIGHT ! you have to yell A RIGHT or it will not work.
Your LTC will appear in your wallet if done right.
Hahaha perfect

Back
Top Bottom