Littleton, NH June 22nd & 23rd @Alder Brook Sportsman's 25m and 100, 200, and 300 yards!!!!

nightpoison

NES Member
We're thrilled to announce that our upcoming Dunbarton clinic is sold out, but don’t worry, we have two more events lined up for this month! On June 22nd and 23rd, join us at Alder Brook Sportsman’s in Littleton, NH.

Why Attend the Alder Brook Event?​

Alder Brook is a fantastic club, offering an ideal setting for our rifle clinics. Here’s what you can expect:

• Shooting Ranges: Fire from 25 meters for most of the event, with opportunities to shoot at 100, 200, and 300 yards on Sunday (not guaranteed but common).
  • Recommended Firearms: While we highly recommend bringing a .22 rifle for the core of the clinic, Alder Brook is also perfect for centerfire rifles. Feel free to use them throughout the weekend or just for the Known Distance portion.
  • Preparation Tip: Ensure your centerfire rifle is zeroed beforehand for the best experience.

Who Should Attend?​

• Experienced Marksmen: Come and earn your Rifleman patch or start the journey to becoming an instructor. We're looking to expand our instructor team and events across New Hampshire.
  • New Shooters: Appleseed events are perfect for beginners. Learn essential rifle skills and safety practices in a supportive environment.

What You'll Learn:​

• Safety and Rifle Skills: Training covers standing, sitting/kneeling, and prone positions.
  • Technical Aspects: Topics include Natural Point of Aim, Six Steps to Firing the Shot, shooting from a sling, Steady Hold Factors, Target Detection, Environmental factors, and Scope and sight adjustments.

Event Highlights:​

• Community: Experience a safe, enjoyable weekend of shooting, camaraderie, and history.
  • Inclusive Atmosphere: Whether you're coming solo or with family and friends, everyone is welcome.

Nearby Attractions:​

Alder Brook is a short drive from Franconia, a beautiful area offering fantastic camping, hiking, biking, and much more. Combine your shooting clinic with some outdoor adventures for an unforgettable weekend experience.

Don’t miss this opportunity to enhance your rifle skills and enjoy a memorable weekend. We look forward to seeing you at Alder Brook!

If you have any questions visit Project Appleseed for more information. You can sign up at this LINK, or feel free to PM me or post in the thread.

A great blog on what a Rifleman is is HERE.

This sounds awesome. If
I wasn’t already committed to a couple of track days I would be IN!
yea, Alder Brook is a great range. We get to do more shooting at longer distances than we normally would. However, we obviously have a Known Distance coming, centerfire only, event later this year and are hoping to have a least one of these per year, maybe more. We are also hoping another one of the ranges we use will allow us to use some longer distances as well.

Did you sign up for the Full Known Distance event in August?

yea, Alder Brook is a great range. We get to do more shooting at longer distances than we normally would. However, we obviously have a Known Distance coming, centerfire only, event later this year and are hoping to have a least one of these per year, maybe more. We are also hoping another one of the ranges we use will allow us to use some longer distances as well.

Did you sign up for the Full Known Distance event in August?
I didn’t see it. I’ll take a look and see if I can.

Back
Top Bottom