• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Littleton Residents - Vote at Town Meeting 2/15/2023

I am going to go semantic on you, but you are giving them waaaaaaaayy too much credit. Antifa as its own entity is basically nothing without soros money. Those people don't show up to destroy shit without getting paid for it, or at least the people who are actually doing the "organizing" don't. Let's not sauce them up into being some grassroots thing, they are basically paid on demand leftist protesters who only seem to get fired up when soros starts paying them. Gee, I wonder why that is. It's because they're hired help. When the cash valve shuts off (as we've seen several times over the past like 3 years) they default back to their default state of existence, which is likely "Welfare layabout or whining trust fun commie children without jobs".

Antifa as a grassroots thing is pathetic compared to even anti gun orgs or other commies, or even those weird lyndon larouche supporters, etc. They basically don't do anything without the mothership commies commanding it (and paying them for it).

These people that voted against us at the mill are even less pathetic than Antifa is. [rofl]
Correct, without Soros money they're just a bunch of dirty hippies gone bad. They are very formidable because the FBI/DOJ have either been told to look the other way because as we all know WHITE SUPREMICISTS are the greatest threat to Democracy, or they are being run by the FBI/Govt Leftists. Either way WE are the enemy not Soros backed DA's, Antifa or Anarchists.

I am going to go semantic on you, but you are giving them waaaaaaaayy too much credit. Antifa as its own entity is basically nothing without soros money. Those people don't show up to destroy shit without getting paid for it, or at least the people who are actually doing the "organizing" don't. Let's not sauce them up into being some grassroots thing, they are basically paid on demand leftist protesters who only seem to get fired up when soros starts paying them. Gee, I wonder why that is. It's because they're hired help. When the cash valve shuts off (as we've seen several times over the past like 3 years) they default back to their default state of existence, which is likely "Welfare layabout or whining trust fun commie children without jobs".

Antifa as a grassroots thing is pathetic compared to even anti gun orgs or other commies, or even those weird lyndon larouche supporters, etc. They basically don't do anything without the mothership commies commanding it (and paying them for it).

These people that voted against us at the mill are even less pathetic than Antifa is. [rofl]

Whatever the hell they did, whoever the hell is funding it still doesn't change the fact a group of incels and fat green haired women with gunts got together, secured funding and ended up changing this country's moral compass and influenced a national election.

Point is a bunch of fat guys sitting in front of their computers were making fun of the way they looked while these outcasts changed society for the worse.. Point being, never underestimate your enemy from behind a keyboard.

Whatever the hell they did, whoever the hell is funding it still doesn't change the fact a group of incels and fat green haired women with gunts got together, secured funding and ended up changing this country's moral compass and influenced a national election.

That's the thing though.... "they " didn't secure anything, someone came up to them with that money, that's the point I'm trying to make. Antifa is just the window dressing excuse of globalists. If you exterminate antifa tomorrow it reappars as something else given that reality. Antifa is just a placeholder. There is always a cauldron of losers for those
organizers to dip into. Like think about the loser population in this country. Can you imagine how many could be motivated to break the law for a couple hundo a day? (and they probably get free legal representation anyways from the mothership). They're not that dangerous unless someone is putting them up to it. Those people orchestrating that, are the dangerous ones. The ones making the bricks appear on pallets on street corners (that nobody ever seems to see who delivered the bricks, ever) or the ones setting up federal glow ops with the u-hauls full of feds that act as professional instigators, whether its ray epps, or a whole bunch of others.

That's the thing though.... "they " didn't secure anything, someone came up to them with that money, that's the point I'm trying to make. Antifa is just the window dressing excuse of globalists. If you exterminate antifa tomorrow it reappars as something else given that reality. Antifa is just a placeholder. There is always a cauldron of losers for those
organizers to dip into. Like think about the loser population in this country. Can you imagine how many could be motivated to break the law for a couple hundo a day? (and they probably get free legal representation anyways from the mothership). They're not that dangerous unless someone is putting them up to it. Those people orchestrating that, are the dangerous ones. The ones making the bricks appear on pallets on street corners (that nobody ever seems to see who delivered the bricks, ever) or the ones setting up federal glow ops with the u-hauls full of feds that act as professional instigators, whether its ray epps, or a whole bunch of others.

I agree, but even all that does not change the fact of who they are and what they represent... Does it really matter who funds them? All that matters is that they ARE funded.. Spending any time writing them off because of what they would be WITHOUT funding or support from politicians is not logical, they do have the funding, support and organization to effect change... And take over cities!

Now... If their funding and political support was stopped along with cops protecting them, they would fall apart and be easy picking for even the most docile househusband with a tear and Cheetoh stained #12 jersey hanging on the wall besides their 100" TV ... But right now, they are funded and supported :)

It kinda does because of a couple of things:

-It gives antis a template to do this somewhere else to rezone out the same kind of activity (well, at least until someone gets donkey punched in court over it)
-it makes it more difficult/impossible for existing FFL to shift around in the existing space or perhaps other properties in the town. There might have been a few other pockets of light industrial in the town, now those are probably off limits with this bylaw garbage.
Well a lawsuit by the FPC could be an option, but like someone said before, the mill may be gone by the time a case could be herd.
Although if a FFL tried to transfer to another location (from the mill but still in Littleton) they could have a case, I guess. Sucks

Last edited:
We a challenge by the FPC could be an option but like someone said before the mill may be gone by the time the case is herd. Although if someone tried to transfer to another location in town and was C blocked by these new rules they could have a case I guess. Sucks

In English, please?

The problem is getting the word out there about the meeting. I bet 800 of the LTC holders never knew about it.
You can be sure every anti group made sure to spread the news to their people
Very true. Plenty of gun owners aren’t on NES and don’t know the ongoing issues in this state. Unfortunate of course.

I think the sale of the mill was the final nail. Doesn’t really matter what the town does. No mill = no FFL’s
True. But this should be a massive wake up call for our side to ensure this zoning bullshit doesn’t pass to other cities/towns. An uphill outnumbered battle in most towns but still doesn’t mean to throw in the towel.

There’s another thread for this but let’s hope people show up and stop this after seeing what happened in Littleton.

There’s another thread for this but let’s hope people show up and stop this after seeing what happened in Littleton.
Hoping is not going to do it. You need to be proactive and start contacting gun owners in Hopkinton. Get in touch with folks that have a mailing list of gun owners — HSA and GOAL. Get them to commit to reaching out and volunteer to help.

You also need to organize someone to speak against the issue at each meeting where you will be allowed to speak. The speaker needs to be a town resident, well spoken, and professionally dressed. You need your speaker to carefully craft what they are going to say and to practice it ahead of time. Don’t leave any of this to chance. Don’t wing it.

so, hypothetically, every town/city in MA restricts zoning enough to essentially forbid any gun shop opening up. Doesn't this effectively kill your 2A rights in the state, if you're not able to purchase anything? Even if you purchase out of state or online, you need it transferred to in-state FFL, but MA FFL needs biz address, so if they can't get a biz address due to zoning, you can't buy and exercise your 2A rights.

Obviously, that's what the Karen's plan is, but essentially, isn't this unconstitutional?
Chicago played the game of making it impossible for a shop to comply with zoning and eventually they got bench slapped by a federal judge. I think the case is winnable post Buren. It's a matter of time and money.

CA:

You also need to organize someone to speak against the issue at each meeting where you will be allowed to speak. The speaker needs to be a town resident, well spoken, and professionally dressed. You need your speaker to carefully craft what they are going to say and to practice it ahead of time. Don’t leave any of this to chance. Don’t wing it.

What is the recommended soapbox height to dissuade one with preconceived notions?

Is there any chance of a law suit over the ability to earn a living. With the new article passing it takes the livelihood away from numerous people. Meaning you are taking away their means of making a living which I believe you can fight. It’s not just one person being affected it is s large group of people loosing their livelihood because of some feelings. I am not sure but that may be something to look at. Could be nothing but I figured I would throw it out there.

Is there any chance of a law suit over the ability to earn a living. With the new article passing it takes the livelihood away from numerous people. Meaning you are taking away their means of making a living which I believe you can fight. It’s not just one person being affected it is s large group of people loosing their livelihood because of some feelings. I am not sure but that may be something to look at. Could be nothing but I figured I would throw it out there.
Murchison v. Sherborn Zoning Board of Appeals, 485 Mass. 209 (2020) addresses your hypothetical.

Are you kidding me? WTH 🤦‍♂️
Most gun owners s*ck.
They all complain about "Muh right" but don't do sh*t.
Bet 90% of those were sitting at home fapping to some news about Tom Brady.

Think of everything that has been accomplished in the past 30 years by organizations around the country, then remember they are lucky if 10% of gun owners donate at least $5. How many donate at least $5 to COMM2A? ... I will bet less than 5% of MA gun owners.

By voting or by preaching?
Both.

I spoke at selectmen’s meetings and I believe that helped convince the Selectmen to not endorse the article.

I also spoke at Town Meeting.

Some voters at town meeting will arrive with their minds made up, either pro or con. But some can be convinced. You need to have a good argument that is well presented to have a chance to convince them.

Back
Top Bottom