Live rounds being used in Ukraine

Being used in Venezuela too, Venezuelan beauty queen Genesis Carmona was murdered yesterday by a shot to the head while protesting, as have many others.

That plus the video I saw of a protestor throwing a grenade at officers in Thailand yesterday...the worlds a pissed off place

Many are asking why the US does not get involved, the reason is simple. By providing assistance and direct involvement, the US would endorse civil unrest to dispose of a regime in modern times, both foreign and domestic. Something that if the government keeps encroaching stateside, would result in the same civil disobedience here, something that proud CT firearms owners are already doing.

"We've also said we expect peaceful protesters to remain peaceful, and we'll be monitoring very closely the situation, recognizing that with our European partners and the international community there will be consequences if people step over the line."
Hmmm, would this, by any chance, be a red line??

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/ukraine-cr...ment-snipers-massacre-kiev-protesters-1437230

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-02-20/ukraine-situation-explained-one-map

Viral Before-and-After Composite Captures the Devastation in Kiev in a Single Frame

kiev1.jpg

Many are asking why the US does not get involved, the reason is simple. By providing assistance and direct involvement, the US would endorse civil unrest to dispose of a regime in modern times, both foreign and domestic. Something that if the government keeps encroaching stateside, would result in the same civil disobedience here, something that proud CT firearms owners are already doing.

Correct. This is also one of many reasons why Obama keeps poking into Syria instead.

Last edited:

There's a couple other minor obstacles for us getting involved in the Ukraine. 1) Logistics. 2) Russia.

FYI- on the video protested use a BB gun with scope- not as powerful as Gamo or Diana though. Handgun used is a gas powered "traumatic" pistol with rubber bullets. They call them- condom shooter or rubber spitter. Police on the other hand is using something else.

National news was showing the dead bodies stacked in a makeshift morgue in a hotel. I see a lot of dead protesters. No police bodies, but they did show that the protestors had captured 10 police officers. Wonder what will happen to them if the violence continues.......

I feel sorry for the cops. Some of them are just simply trying to make a living and probably have no opinion to either side but are tied to the job because of the money. Then they're forced to trot out there and do the government's bidding.
But then again one could say they could simply flip the bird to the government and not report to work.

I feel sorry for the cops. Some of them are just simply trying to make a living and probably have no opinion to either side but are tied to the job because of the money. Then they're forced to trot out there and do the government's bidding.
But then again one could say they could simply flip the bird to the government and not report to work.

They are protecting a dictator and you feel sorry for them?

I don't believe they want to be there but they have to be there for whatever reason.
Look at that mess there. Why would they want to be out there defenseless to get beat down and crap thrown at them.

http://militaryhistory.about.com/od/worldwari/p/xmastruce.htm
Stuff like this. They may be on the "wrong" side but that doesn't mean they are bad people.

When you turn on the people your meant to protect , I feel no remorse if you get killed .
Germans where just following orders .

Back
Top Bottom