Lobbyist for Moms Demand Action and NH Police assn. arrested

I'm sure the gun owners will not forget this story: Maybe it is time to contact their clients...

Law Enforcement Lobbyist Arrested On Assault, Other Charges
MANCHESTER, NH — A partner in a well-known New Hampshire lobbying firm who represents two law enforcement organizations and a gun control group was arrested recently on multiple charges at his home in the Queen City. Robert Blaisdell, 44, of Union Street in Manchester, was arrested on May 2, 2019, and charged with domestic violence-simple assault, false imprisonment, and criminal mischief. According to court documents and scanner chatter, a large police presence was sent to a Union Street address at around 9 p.m. for an incident that had escalated from a domestic disturbance.....

Clown has those crazy eyes look.

robert-blaisdell-20190524105801-95681500.jpg

Link to the lobbyist report so we know who else hired this group:

http://sos.nh.gov/WorkArea/DownloadAsset.aspx?id=8589984441
Hmm... Anyone go to the races....

ROBERT BLAISDELL
DEMERS BLAISDELL & PRASOL INC
72 NORTH MAIN ST STE 301
CONCORD, NH 03301-
NEW HAMPSHIRE MOTOR SPEEDWAY
LOUDON, NH 03303-
2 /8 /2019
[email protected] W-(603) 228-1498
PO BOX 7888
Wednesday,

A link to the financial reports for the lobbyists...
http://sos.nh.gov/lob042419BlBu.aspx
$22,500 for Everytown
$9,500 from the Police Association
$8,340 from the Troopers Association.

Must be 'nice' to make almost $40K in 3 months taking away our rights. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

His head is shaped like some sort of Transformers logo or something. Wow. How do you fit a hat on that head???? You'd need a drawstring.

Maybe he got dropped a few times on his head as a child, from different angles. That could explain a lot.

Charges will be dropped before you know it. I wouldn't hold my breath on this guy getting any punishment whatsoever.

Maybe he got dropped a few times on his head as a child, from different angles. That could explain a lot.

I'm thinking ratchet strap over the ears. I mean, I feel bad for the guy with a head like that. I'm not JUST making fun. All of our heads taper in above the ears. But damn!

Back
Top Bottom