London murders exceed NYC despite gun control

This is what happens when you empower those inclined to commit violence towards the innocent law abiding that you leave powerless to have anything to fight back with!

Don't you worry little law abiding person. The police and big govt. will protect you![devil]

Look on the bright side if we are at war with another nation we will conscript you and then we will give you something to protect us with!
But once we are done with your service we will again take that right away from you![slap]

This is what happens when you empower those inclined to commit violence towards the innocent law abiding that you leave powerless to have anything to fight back with!

Don't you worry little law abiding person. The police and big govt. will protect you![devil]

Look on the bright side if we are at war with another nation we will conscript you and then we will give you something to protect us with!
But once we are done with your service we will again take that right away from you![slap]
I remember my father saying " These a_holes thought it was fine to put a rifle in my hand at 19 so I could go kill some other 19 year old who I had never met till we met on the field because they didn't like his government , but I shouldn't have one at home to protect my family . F*ck them."
(Clinton era)

Clearly police officers in London need to ride their bikes faster and blow their whistles louder at murderers.

Make more knife/gun free zones and this will surely stop...

Just imagine if during WWII if they had known of the effectiveness of them.
They could have simply just put up some signs that said "No Nazi planes allowed!".[rofl]
London would never have been bombed!

The Battle of Britain would have been won without even a shot fired![slap]

Pepper spray is illegal for citizens to possess in the UK, and using force to repel an assailant will land the victim in jail. Make no mistake--this is what the liberals want for the US.

Libtards want everyone to be as weak and incapable of protecting themselves as they are.
Then they want their own brown coats to do the dirty deed of protecting only them and their interest!
Everyone else, they want powerless to stop it!

Make more knife/gun free zones and this will surely stop...

You probably said this as kind of a joke but look at the quote by their a**h*** mayor.........

Sadiq Khan has announced plans to tackle the spate of knife crime CREDIT: BLOOMBERG
He also called on family members and friends of people carrying knives to help tackle the problem.

“You could be a mum or dad, big brother, big sister, a friend, a girlfriend, a boyfriend who knows somebody carrying a knife, leaving their home with a knife, involved in criminality - there's no honour in keeping that a secret,” he said.

“You should try and prevent that person carrying a knife, leaving home with a knife.”

Watch carefully people. First ARs (whatever that is), then all guns, then knives, then anything that could be an offensive weapon.

Another victim of senseless gun violence?

Nope, a knife.

Killer of Arabic descent? “Allah hu akbar” heard?

Nope.

No news here. Move on...

I remember my father saying " These a_holes thought it was fine to put a rifle in my hand at 19 so I could go kill some other 19 year old who I had never met till we met on the field because they didn't like his government , but I shouldn't have one at home to protect my family . F*ck them."
(Clinton era)

First thing I thought when I saw the under 21 bans. VT excludes vets and active duty, which of course is also discriminatory.

London's Mayor Declares Intense New 'Knife Control' Policies To Stop Epidemic Of Stabbings
An epidemic of stabbings and acid attacks in London has gotten so bad that London mayor Sadiq Khan is announcing broad new "knife control" policies designed to keep these weapons of war out of the hands of Londoners looking to cause others harm.

The "tough, immediate" measures involve an incredible police crackdown, a ban on home deliveries of knives and acid, and expanding law enforcement stop-and-search powers so that police may stop anyone they believe to be a threat, or planning a knife or acid attack.

Ingesting Marx and or Mohammed seems to cause intellectual difficulties.

I have to call BS and FAKE news.

We know for a fact that londonistan has gun control. Knife control, pointy stick control, clubby rock control. And their police have more than enough time to go after people postings on face book for the hurt feelings of people not directly addressed in posts.

I am calling this un possible.the UK is a utopian existence, and anything posted to the contrary must be Trump’ fault.

"Going in at source means major intervention work with youth workers, inoculating means going into schools, changing the social norms, educating kids, teaching them what it is to be a man, teaching them how they don't need to carry knives."

Maybe less people would be inclined to carry knifes if they didnt have to worry about being murdered with one.
Maybe if guns were legal less people would commit violent crime, but i dont believe that. Availability of weapons has nothing to do with violent crime.

Good piece on this in the Volokh Conspiracy Amplification, or Why the Internet Is a Terrifying Thing

I particularly like the comment re: Obama (and used by Clinton):

“Falsehoods by omission can be even worse.

1) How often when every Obama pushed for (failed) Australian system (large scale confiscation of virtually all modern firearms) or other gun control did he mention that US gun murder rate had fallen about 60% or fallen most in that 5-22 year old student age cohort? A: not once.

2) That the largest school shooting by far in the US was with pistol?

3) That the largest school shooting by an individual in any democracy was not US, but in Norway with a gun that is legal in Canada and quite a few developed democracies, legal in NYC and DC for that matter.

4) That ALL the gun control lobby groups, with testimony, amicus or statements opposed Heller in Heller V DC, meaning they all support total bans on even revolvers for persons with background checks, training and a safe to keep the firearm in.

5) that his favorite example of Australia also allows double jeopardy, aggressive stop& frisk, much lower thresholds for warrants, much more court inclusion of evidence not specified on warrants, lower thresholds for police to detain someone for mental health evaluation and lower thresholds to mandatory hold and treat them. wiretaps are also easier. Simply put Australia system not only lower second amendment civil rights/liberties, but lower fourth, fifth and sixth amendment rights which allow them to prevent more crime outright, and when committed add certainty to prosecution.”

Back
Top Bottom