Londonderry/Derry ,NH Show 9/19-20

ChrisNH

Dealer
NES Member
This is the first time this show has been held. It is in the Sports Zone complex in Derry/Londonderry, NH. It's extremely easy to get to. Exit 5 off of 93N. Right on 28 south. When you pass by Ocean State Job Lots on the right on 28 south, you will see a Goodwill store on the left and take the next right. The Sport Zone complex is on the right. North East Expo's is advertising 150 tables. Similar in size to the Dover show this past May. The Sport Zone complex is 95K Sq Ft inside, per their website. Free parking, no sales tax. I know that Keith Anderson from Maine (who sells ammo cans) will be there. I'm setting up two tables with magazines galore, the gentleman setting up with me is bring Double Barrel shotguns. I also have Small Arms Review magazines and Machinegun News Magazines (however, I need to know your wants, I can't bring them all). Please help make this show a good one.

Any idea whether pricing at NH shows is at least competitive with NH shops?
G34 for a friend, and Remmie 700 match barrel for me.

Last edited:
In fact, this happened under suspicious circumstances. The promoter from NY, (same as Marlborough,Wilmington,Middletown,NY, Matamoras,PA) told vendors who already paid for their tables, that the facility cancelled the show due to a soccer tournament. I call BS!! How would the facility not know that the dates conflicted, sports programs are what they do all the time. The promoters for the show this weekend is Northeast Expositions, it's still on as far as I know!

Anybody attended this show today, how's it look? Any new vendors aside from the usual suspects who set up at every NH show?

Save yourself $8, unless you are interested in $5 knives or hot sauce.

Wish I'd have seen this before I went this afternoon at 3. What a joke, maybe 12 vendors, one of which was selling salsa or something, and two of which were warring over stun gun noises across the aisle, all while kids played basket ball 50yds away in the same building.

Wish I'd have seen this before I went this afternoon at 3. What a joke, maybe 12 vendors, one of which was selling salsa or something, and two of which were warring over stun gun noises across the aisle, all while kids played basket ball 50yds away in the same building.

This - and the stun guns wrecked havoc on my buddies' hearing aids. He had to pull the batteries until we left.

$28 for three bottles of BBQ sauce. *sigh*

Back
Top Bottom