Lonely Mountain Arms, Starksboro Vermont

dwarven1

Lonely Mountain Arms
Lonely Mountain Arms is a home-based FFL and gun shop located off Rt 17 in the foothills of the Green Mountains in Starksboro, Vermont. At the end of Grassano Drive, we're based out of our house and have a small showroom there as well as a 30 yard range you can try things out on.

We have a good assortment of handguns, heavy on the concealed carry market, and we're also stocking dealers for Tippmann Arms (they make the M4-22, an excellent .22LR AR platform rifle) and Keystone Sporting Arms, who make Crickett and Chipmunk youth rifles - we usually have at least a dozen in stock at any given time, including a left-handed model. We also have some used rifles and handguns.

In addition, we stock ammunition, powder, and Winchester primers for those who reload. We will be offering NRA Basic Pistol classes and reloading classes taught by a former commercial reloader.

Hopefully heading up there to visit family in September (they’re on Jerusalem rd). Would like to stop in and check out the shop.

I should add that until I retire from my day job, this is a part-time shop. Call or email for an appointment, please!
802 dash 870 dash 0570 or info at lonelymountainarms dot com.

The nice part of being by appointment is that you can come by in the evening or on Sundays - if I'm there, I'm there!

Back
Top Bottom