• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Longest Distance Rifle Range

So I'm looking for the longest distance for a rifle range. Looking for NH seacoast area but it isn't a requirement. Also preferably looking for a place that has openings for membership or lane/range time that can be purchased. Any info is appreciated because I couldn't really find much online other than "no new members / wait list suspended" on most of the ones I could even find with rifle ranges.

Reading, MA, Nashua, NH, Pelham, NH, Scarborough, ME all go out to 600 yards and are all within a short drive of the NH Seacoast. None of them are open to the public though for use anytime you want. All hold numerous matches that the public is encouraged to attend.

Your probable best bet would be to take a training class at Ridgeline Shooting in Dalton, NH:

Precision Rifle

A fair amount of people on here such as @edmorseiii and @xtry51 have been to Ridgeline and the feedback has been very positive.
Can confirm, that place and those guys are awesome.

I used to shoot at Pemi, they had 650 on their big range, but it is in Holderness and not near the sea coast at all. I dropped all my memberships last year because life, but I will likely get back up and rejoin there again.

Back
Top Bottom