Looking for a good shop in southern NH

Are there any favorite shops out there in southern NH with good inventory and pricing?

Collectible Arms and Ammo / 619 Guns and Ammo, Merrimack is the shop I spend most of my time at. Typically good service, solid prices, and great hours.

Not real fond of shops that force unnecessary data collection or photo copying of Licenses "because it's come in handy before".

101 GunRunners in Merrimack/Amherst has a solid reputation as well

I'm not too fond of their policies, but otherwise I've always had pleasant experiences with Old Glory/State Line in Mason, NH, I've made a few excellent purchases there. For a place a little bit more west of Mason, you can't beat Elise and Ty at American Weapon Solutions for customer service, AR's, AR parts, and for orders or transfers.

Collectible Arms / 619 Guns and Ammo is good to go in my book as well if you're talking a bit further East.

I'm not too fond of their policies, but otherwise I've always had pleasant experiences with Old Glory/State Line in Mason, NH.

Do you mean their somewhat boorish instance on entering your name/address into their computer system for a cash purchase of a non-regulated item?

Yes, while kind of cramped store it is well maintain, well staffed, and not unreasonably priced -- but I draw the line at unnecessary info gathering and will not return.

Back
Top Bottom