• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Looking for a Gun Belt.

Im Looking for a gun belt and dont know where to start. Can someone point me in the right direction. Like which size i shoudl get(not going around the waist) but size that holds the holster good. Im looking just a good belt for the range. where i live i dont predict that ill be able to conceal carry. so i just need a belt for the range... Is there a store around merrimack valley, southern new hampshire that i can visit and try some belts. trying to avoid buying one online just incase i dont like it.

Been carrying for the last 10 years with a Beltman 1.5" Bullhide belt. Carry any size firearm I want, don't even know it's there and still looks brand new. Best money I ever spent.

Hanks amish belts. Love them and for 29.99 ....well that says it..View attachment 75773View attachment 75774.

These are great belts. Nearly perfect. Except the hole spacing is a little wide.

For a tucked in belt, these are a fantastic value.

For a belt to wear with an untucked shirt, the absolute best belt is a Wilderness Systems Instructor Belt. Remember, there's no need to wear leather if the shirt is untucked. In that case a nylon belt is almost always better.

Even though there are a hundred belt threads ...

My Blackhawk CQB/RIGGERS belt is probably what the Dark Knight wears under the bat belt.

I've worn nothing but gun belts for the last 45 years,got tire of al the wimpy dept. store crap I used before that.

......................Jack

And with the price on Hank's Amish Belt, there's no reason not to. Once I get back to CT, I'm going to use my drill press to drill some extra holes in it and fix its one imperfection.

Wilderness belts. As a less expensive option - SpecOps Better BDU belt.

I don't know if they changed the name, since no one wears BDUs anymore - but I bought mine when we had BDUs and it's still like new.

I cant really chime in that much. but i bought the wilderness original instructor belt online. havent tried it yet. but i have good hopes for it. I read up a lot of reviews on it, my only concern is that i have a size 30 pant size. and the belt i got is medium for 32-37 inches. hopefully it isnt too big

A G custom gun leather. Call Al and he will walk you through. Great guy amazing belts. I bought one just to have as a dress belt. Cheap belts at the mall cost $40 and won't last a fraction of the time one of his will.

Anyone ever use an "Andy's leather double stitch belt"? They look nice.

"My safety is my finger, no touch no bang"

A G custom gun leather. Call Al and he will walk you through. Great guy amazing belts. I bought one just to have as a dress belt. Cheap belts at the mall cost $40 and won't last a fraction of the time one of his will.

This is the area where I've found it is worth it to spend the money. I've got black and cordovan dress gun belts that look great and carry well. One is tapered. Its 1" in front, where you see the belt and 1 1/2 in back where the gun is. The thick part of the belt is covered by a sport coat. Both were made by Matt DelFatti.

However for every day wear. Its tough to beat Hanks leather or the Wilderness nylon belt. I wear the DelFatti belts only when necessary since they were a fair amount of cash.

Back
Top Bottom