• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

looking for a place to rent paintball guns

As a kid I used to love playing paintball, but I sold my marker when I went to college, and haven’t played much since.

Back home there was a paintball shop where you could go & rent paintball guns for a day or two, take them offsite, and play where ever you wanted. My friends and I would rent a bunch of guns for the weekend and play off in the woods or on our own fields. However, every place I’ve found locally will only rent to people playing on an in house facility, which I’m not too fond of for various reasons.

Does anyone know a place where I can rent decent paintball guns and take offsite?

Thanks!

-TD

Speaking from experience and have been playing paintball for over 14 years, I have not seen a service like this anywhere in the New England area. Mainly due to legal reasons. So, with that said, You can always do a private game at a local field. The best place in MA to play is Fox4 Paintball in Upton, MA

http://www.fox4paintball.com

I recommend them and am some what of a local legend there.

If you want, you can use mine for free and return it whenever. I never use it.
It's a spider 2000.

PM me if you want to pick it up. I'm in Lexington.

Franklin Lodge will be running another fundraiser next month at Fox4 again - admission is $5 less when you come in with us, and it raises $$ for our Lodge, too.

I'll post details soon.

Speaking from experience and have been playing paintball for over 14 years, I have not seen a service like this anywhere in the New England area. Mainly due to legal reasons. So, with that said, You can always do a private game at a local field. The best place in MA to play is Fox4 Paintball in Upton, MA

http://www.fox4paintball.com

I recommend them and am some what of a local legend there.

Website was down, so I couldn't check it out. Is this a field where you can play private games, or do you end up grouped in with every kid in the neighborhood who came to play? Are Saturday mornings usually busy?

If you want, you can use mine for free and return it whenever. I never use it.
It's a spider 2000.

PM me if you want to pick it up. I'm in Lexington.

Thanks for the offer, but I'm going to need at least a half dozen guns for my guys.

Website was down, so I couldn't check it out. Is this a field where you can play private games, or do you end up grouped in with every kid in the neighborhood who came to play? Are Saturday mornings usually busy?
You can rent fields for private groups, but mostly you get grouped in with every kid within 50 miles who comes to play. And there are some SERIOUS players there, too. And of course, Saturday mornings are busy! [grin]

Back
Top Bottom