Looking for a private sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a XXXXXXX Or a comparable private transaction cash in hand

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for a sig P365 Or a comparable private transaction cash in hand

My man, in your other thread you said your LTC came back with target practice and hunting restrictions, then you got denied a purchase. It may be worth while to take up Archery, and learning how to fight while you get you stuff straightened out. I'm not being sarcastic. Those two skills will solve most of the problems.

Yea dude nobody on here is gonna sell you shit after you've been denied. You might be a federally prohibited person without knowing it. The state and federal systems don't always jive. If someone knowingly sells you a firearm after reading about that denial they are setting themselves up for a new set of bracelets.

Isn't it amazing that an AR-15 in the hands of your average citizen is always an "ASSAULT RIFLE" But in the hands of police it's always a "PATROL RIFLE"?? But there's no double standards.[thumbsup]right!!!!

When the police proactively arrested the bathroom loader with the AR15 the news media reported that the officer retrieved his "City issued rifle" rather than an AR to respond.

My man, in your other thread you said your LTC came back with target practice and hunting restrictions, then you got denied a purchase. It may be worth while to take up Archery, and learning how to fight while you get you stuff straightened out. I'm not being sarcastic. Those two skills will solve most of the problems.
Who buys a “micro-compact” when they can’t legally carry it on the Nerfed MA LTC they have

When the police proactively arrested the bathroom loader with the AR15 the news media reported that the officer retrieved his "City issued rifle" rather than an AR to respond.

So, "City Issued Rifle" is the government's new reference to THEIR "weapons of war" ?

I'll just call mine "SELF ISSUED" rifles.

go green and post in the WTB forum...

And maybe fix your denial situation

So, "City Issued Rifle" is the government's new reference to THEIR "weapons of war" ?

I'll just call mine "SELF ISSUED" rifles.
Since LTCs are issued locally, we could call our ARs "Town/city licensed rifles" or "Town/city authorized rifles"

1526943170300.jpg

So if the "shall not be infringed" crowd gets rid of the background checks altogether... this thread is gtg, and the accompanying denial would be moot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom