• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Looking for ammo cans

Fts guns in new Bedford usually has some around. The army barracks stores should carry them too, as well as other surplus stores. 4 seasons sometimes has them around

I bought a couple at Four Seasons, they are $15, brand new and seem quality enough. There's a surplus store in Saugus, I'm sure they have them.

I just picked up two big 20mm cans at Army Barracks in Saugas on Saturday.

As I was cashing out, a woman asked the cashier, what are those and what do you use them for? He told her it was a military ammo can, they are air-tight and water proof, you can use them for anything. So I added- I just fill them up with more ammo! Considering where we were, she looked pretty shocked. The AB did stock a ton of AirSoft stuff so maybe she didn't think 'real world' ammo!

I bought a couple at Four Seasons, they are $15, brand new and seem quality enough. There's a surplus store in Saugus, I'm sure they have them.

As I was cashing out, a woman asked the cashier, what are those and what do you use them for? He told her it was a military ammo can, they are air-tight and water proof, you can use them for anything. So I added- I just fill them up with more ammo! Considering where we were, she looked pretty shocked. The AB did stock a ton of AirSoft stuff so maybe she didn't think 'real world' ammo!

cool, been meaning to check out that store.

Maybe she thought you were storing 20mm ammo, lol. That would get me to raise an eyebrow.

donr bother with banana's in plymouth only thing left is the same shitty rusty cans they have not been able to sell for years.... they where 18$ for the 30 cal can last I looked.

Be careful, I saw some 50 cal ammo cans in Tractor Supply in Taunton, however they had a sticker "Made in China" on them, no price and likely are knock-offs of unknown quality.

If your in the worcester area, west boylston has a army navy store with a bunch. Also there is an army surplus store in salem ma that i was just recently at they had a bunch...best of luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I vaguely recall seeing some at Dicks in Plymouth. Would check "the made in" label first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biggest/bestest MilSurp Ammo Supplier on the planet...

4C3006X000-200P.jpg

http://www.thecmp.org/Sales/ammo.htm

thats one of the better looking cans !

Should have told her the wife hides the sex toys in them so the kids dont find them ...........

Be careful, I saw some 50 cal ammo cans in Tractor Supply in Taunton, however they had a sticker "Made in China" on them, no price and likely are knock-offs of unknown quality.

http://www.tractorsupply.com/en/store/buffalo-tools-army-style-metal-storage-box

They look like real cans, and they cost as much as real cans. Sucks that they are made in China, though.

I'm sure they'd work just fine, but I'd rather buy the real thing.

Keep ammo and other items safe and dry with the Buffalo Tools Army Style Metal Storage Box. Traditionally used by soldiers and hunters to keep gunpowder and ammo protected and dry, this Metal Storage Box can also be used in the basement to store fragile collections, in the shop to organize tools and hardware, or while camping to keep food away from animals and safe from the weather.

Because nothing tastes better than the inside of an ammo can.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom