• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Looking for an M1 Carbine recoil spring.

Does anyone happen to have a,

Recoil spring
Recoil spring guide rod and housing

this is for my M1 carbine that is having some problems and I think I have narrowed it down to a recoil issue.

if anyone has any of these parts as extras and dont mind selling them please let me know. [email protected]

thanks guys,
Rob

Rob, have you tried tearing the gun down for a thorough cleaning also? I would come and take a look at it, but I'm a bit nervous you might start talking shop and give me a Chuck Norris kick to the throat. ;)

Does anyone happen to have a,

Recoil spring
Recoil spring guide rod and housing

this is for my M1 carbine that is having some problems and I think I have narrowed it down to a recoil issue.

if anyone has any of these parts as extras and dont mind selling them please let me know. [email protected]

thanks guys,
Rob

Is your carbine a Quality Hardware carbine? Except for a rare few Inlands, QH carbines are the only ones that use the detachable spring housing. Either way, the housing and the rod shouldn't be causing any problems. Just get a new spring.

Try Kahr. They're local, and they make new carbine parts. A recoil spring shouldn't cost much and they have an online store.

Back
Top Bottom