Looking for bulk 5.56 NATO ammunition

Please if any of you know where I can get decent 5.56 NATO ammo let me know, I have been looking all around and have found half cases here and there and picked up a single half case but I am looking for a full case. Any info if greatly appreciated. Will also buy.223 if that is all that is available but would rather get my hands on some more 5.56 NATO rounds.

all i have seen in a while was 1000 round case of m855 was $590 in manchester. i was told today that it was even higher in marlboro today by a guy i work with.

there was some at the show in marlborough. think it was $800 for 1,000 or something like that. didnt look close since I don't have an AR

I went to that show in Marlborough today and the line was so long I couldn't get in. Because of Injuries from my time in the beautiful countryside of Afghanistan and the cancer that followed I have problems sometimes that act up and standing in a cold ass line seemed to aggravate it today, so I was not able to actually get in to the show.

Riley's in Hooksett has / had Federal this morning (saturday 02-FEB-2013) 500 round cases of 5.56 for 179.00 a case...

It was flying out -- I call them daily

Its a great price

Where is all the surplus ammunition? I thought the whole beauty of going with 5.56 is because it was supposed to be so available, practically dripping from the walls. Same with 9mm, for that matter.

Any updates out there about where to find 5.56 around here? I ordered some but just got word that due to an overwhelming amount of order they are keeping my spot in line but returning my payment for the case, kinda sucks. So I guess now I am back to looking in my general area for rounds again.

Ammo is the last thing that will get back to "normal" price points.

Yeah I know, I can find it for sale at bulk ammo sites online, if I want to pay a buck a round, which I will never do. These sites are horrible, suddenly charging a buck a round for a case when before it was a fraction of that, I hope they all go out of business for participating in the price gauging that is going on right now. That is shady, and I hope people don't forget who is jacking up their prices and who is not when this is over. I know I will not forget.

I've had luck with Freedom Munitions. Click on what you want, and then to get an email when it's available. Then just be ready to act fast when the email arrives. I've had three emails since Saturday about 5.56 being in stock. I had just ordered up some .223 ammo (500 round box) so I don't "need" more right now. I've also created a wish list and added other caliber's (and versions) to it. Price isn't horrible, but it's not where it was pre-insanity.

Four Seasons has the Federal XM193 in stock at 50 cents a round. 200 round max per person, but maybe you can get some buddies to come and help you out to get what you need. Right now 50 cents isn't that bad for that stuff.

Back
Top Bottom