• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Looking for club to join

I live in Manchester, NH. The only place I've really shot at is MFL. While it's nice, it's expensive. So I'm looking at joining a club that has more to offer, and overall cheaper. Places that you can have 24/7/365 access to, etc. My only issue is I work nights, so I wouldn't be able to attend the monthly meetings if they are during the week.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance [smile]

Last edited:
sunset mountain fish&game Canterbury n.h. Exit 18 on 93.open year round.Indoor heated 50ft range,100,200,300,500,yrd range under cover,see web page.www.sunsetmountain.org , membership is closed at 500 members but put your name in .Members who dont pay there dues by march are out.and new members are welcome.great bunch of guys there you get the combenation to the gate and you come and go as you please.Indoor rang open 365 days a year. out door range closed Christmas and thanksgiving only.

Last edited:
+1 for Pelham. although it is one of the most expensive clubs in the region, you get what you pay for.

60' x 100' Club Hall with full Kitchen
344+ Acres of Land
DCM
5-Stand
8 Station 50' Indoor Pistol Range
52 Station 25/50 yard Outdoor Pistol Range
50 Station "Utility" Rifle/Pistol Range 25/50/100 yards
10 Station Silhouette Range
6 Trap Fields
Archery
Hunter Safety Courses
IDPA/Tactical Ranges
Cowboy Action (SASS)
Class-3 Shoots
"plinking" ranges
600 yard range (under construction)

Londonderry fish and game is off 3a through Litchfield. It is in Londonderry though. It is less than 10 minutes from MFL. Simple club - pistol range, 100yd range.

Back
Top Bottom