Looking for engraving service in Northeast Mass

I have a few lowers that I would like to have engraved with SNs. Are there any recommendations for this service in the northeast / Merrimack Valley?

NES really needs geography lessons lol

What are you saying? Littleton IS "northeast."

...of Worcester.

To be fair, it's not far away from the Merrimack (by my standards). But it's not what the OP asked for.

However, Ma**h***s need to learn to drive more than 15 minutes to get something. Once you are outside of 128 loop driving an hour for a product/service is not an oddity.

True, but NES does need to learn geography. It's like:

" Hey stuck in Nashua for an hour looking for a quick bite to eat"

NES : Nordic Lodge in RI.

Littleton isn't that far from where the OP specified.

The OP said "Merrimack Valley". Here's a map of the MA portion of the MV from Wikipedia:
Merrimack_Valley_Map.PNG

Here's the same map showing Littleton in green:

1673918455333.png

Last edited:
So shoot me for posting about a good shop that offers the service out of the requested area. Who’s to say that the other shops were not available and god forbid you have to travel out of the 128 beltway.
Having used Jacks it was more than just a little out of the way for NE Massachusetts. 😂

He must have changed jobs recently. I used him in spring 2020 and he said he was a compliance officer for Aero.

Looking at his LinkedIn page it looks like he was an ATF compliance officer for Caracal USA - which I believe was the parent company for Aero.

My mistake it sounds like, the compliance officer part I do remember, this was a few years ago.

🐯

Back
Top Bottom