Looking for IDPA shooting buddy

I'm working on my IDPA style shooting skills and looking for a local shooter (Pittsfield area) to practice with. I have put together an outdoor range and basic target set up, and am working on qualifier and simple shooting scenarios. Though I have friends that I shoot with off and on, none really want to invest the time and energy to train consistently. I'm looking for someone who is serious about improving their shooting skills (Hey, I want it to be fun, but let's learn something at the same time). If this sounds interesting to you, send me a pm and we'll talk.
Cheers

My suggestion would be contact the Westfield shooters or the S&W IDPA league members. They are an active bunch and may be able to point you in the right direction.

Regards,

I'm working on my IDPA style shooting skills and looking for a local shooter (Pittsfield area) to practice with. I have put together an outdoor range and basic target set up, and am working on qualifier and simple shooting scenarios. Though I have friends that I shoot with off and on, none really want to invest the time and energy to train consistently. I'm looking for someone who is serious about improving their shooting skills (Hey, I want it to be fun, but let's learn something at the same time). If this sounds interesting to you, send me a pm and we'll talk.
Cheers

How much time are you planning on putting in and where? I would really enjoy working on this with you, but It may not be realistic for me. I don't get home before 6 during the week, and I work until 4 most weekends also.

Back
Top Bottom