• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Looking for powder coater in south east MA

watching this thread.....i'd be interested in powder coating some motorcycle parts....there is a place in hanover that i found to be quite expensive.

Prism powder coating in Wareham.

This is the reply I received when I asked them for a quote with links to the parts I needed coated. It's been a while but that seems very expensive?

Mark, Yes we can do that for you. We will blast all the items and phosphate metal treat. Apply a zinc powder primer and a top coat of satin black.
About 3.5/ 4 hours work to process through the shop. Lead time is about 4-5 days from when you drop it off.
With materials you would be about $445.00

Thanks for your interest.

Brian
Prism powder coating.
Wareham Ma.

I dont really think so for what they are doing. They are going to blast the parts first, which is a pain in the arse, then metal treat. If they were my parts i would do it for that price, seems fair with what things cost these days. But, get a price from Bells and see how it compares. I have used them before for some rc helicopter related parts and they did a good job.

I dont really think so for what they are doing. They are going to blast the parts first, which is a pain in the arse, then metal treat. If they were my parts i would do it for that price, seems fair with what things cost these days. But, get a price from Bells and see how it compares. I have used them before for some rc helicopter related parts and they did a good job.
It was a few years ago but I had a whole frame done for $500? I'm just trying to get a cross member in a couple of brackets powder coated.I paid less for the parts!

Prism powder coating in Wareham.
Brian is an a**h***.

I dealt with him on some stuff years ago. He screwed up a bunch of my stuff and his response was "I do $100k for Perewitz. You are lucky I even touched your stuff."

I had Chip at EC Powdercoat in Norton do some work for me. He did great work and was very reasonably priced.

watching this thread.....i'd be interested in powder coating some motorcycle parts....there is a place in hanover that i found to be quite expensive.

I had some motorcycle parts powder coated at HTC in Rockland, Tom is the owner, he’s a pretty nice guy.
I’ve also had parts sent out by Shadley bros in Abington and they came out great and the pricing wasn’t too bad, I’d ask for Mark Shadley.

Back
Top Bottom