• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

looking for some local 7.62 x 54r for my Mosin

Middle earth and there's a battle brewing
Just bought a new mosin and was supposed to get 20 rounds with it to test it out but he forgot it and i wont get it until next week. Anyone know of any shops in between Framingham and Middleboro that have any or do you have any that you are willing to part with? PM or reply here is fine.. I appreciate any and all reponses even if they are wise cracks!!

Bobs guns and archery in webster may have a 440 round spam can.

I know for a fact first defense in uxbridge had a couple of them as of yesterday, they also sell 20 round tula and PPU boxes.

Just bought a new mosin and was supposed to get 20 rounds with it to test it out but he forgot it and i wont get it until next week. Anyone know of any shops in between Framingham and Middleboro that have any or do you have any that you are willing to part with? PM or reply here is fine.. I appreciate any and all reponses even if they are wise cracks!!
NorthShore firearms have same " last time l was at the store was saturday" ..

$75 used to get you 440 rounds :(

shit, I just found centerfire catalog for Jan-Feb 2012, every single shit there is like 3x what's it now (if you can find it) ... also a while back, at this one bike rally ... free BJs from hot women. The good old times aren't coming back.

Hi, If you get up to my area in Maine and still need a small quantity to test your rifle with I would be willing to gift you 20 rounds of regular milsurp. :)

Back
Top Bottom