Looking for value priced led flashlight for home, car, car-camping, etc.

I would recommend a good quality, dual fuel torch that can take an 18650 rechargable cell or 2x cr123a cells if you want to put out serious light for outdoor use. Looks at offerings from Fenix or Streamlight for a good quality torch that wont break the bank.

As far as batteries go, I have 2 16650 rechargeable cells that work great in my Surefire 6px and I have 2 Protected Panasonic 18650 cells that work wonderfull in my el-cheapo Ultra-fire beater. Rechargables will save you alot of money rather than using cr123a disposables all the time.

I’ve got a Fenix E12 and a Thrunite t10 II that run on one AA as well, and these are what I usually EDC at work or out and about. Both go for 20-25 and are quite durable.

Not value priced, but for a flashlight, I have a Streamlight Strion LED that have abused the crap out of for 5+ years and it still works, from being dragged across a driveway, dropped from 20ft on asphalt, to my son leaving it out in the snow, me dropping it in water, accidentally driving over it in my diesel f250, it still is going to this day...for a headlamp, I have a Fenix that i wear surf fishing including when I wetsuit, so it goes swimming in the ocean, its about 3-4 years, it still charges and goes every time

Back
Top Bottom