Looking to buy some 22 long rifle ammo

Just keep looking. You never know when you might stumble across some. I was at Walmart in Whitinsville on Sunday afternoon looking for oil for the car and stopped by the ammo section. They has CCI 375 count packs...5 left. Managed to scoop up my lot and leave. Never would have guessed they had it but just happened to be there at the right time. Wasnt terribly overpriced but obv not pre-freak-out pricing either.

collectable arms and ammo had 100 rd sleves of cci for $15 limit one per customer. Bring a friend

We are all looking for .22lr! Best bet is just keep stopping by the shops.......I found out when a local shop near where I work gets its weekly delivery and went during lunch break. Scored a box of Federal 525 round pack.

- - - Updated - - -

We are all looking for .22lr! Best bet is just keep stopping by the shops.......I found out when a local shop near where I work gets its weekly delivery and went during lunch break. Scored a box of Federal 525 round pack.

Hmm I seem to know where that place is. I happened to send out a text every time I drop in and ammo is available. They got in 6 boxes of Federal 525 packs, 12 boxes of 50 count american ealge 9mm, 5 boxes of 50 count .40 American Eagle, 22 boxes 50 count of 45 fmj, 223 (still in the outer packaging), and some odd special order rounds.

Hmm I seem to know where that place is. I happened to send out a text every time I drop in and ammo is available. They got in 6 boxes of Federal 525 packs, 12 boxes of 50 count american ealge 9mm, 5 boxes of 50 count .40 American Eagle, 22 boxes 50 count of 45 fmj, 223 (still in the outer packaging), and some odd special order rounds.

And I bet it was all sold by closing time!!!!!!! :)

- - - Updated - - -

How much was the Federal?

Back
Top Bottom