• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Looking to gather all the facts...........

I feel like I've been inundated lately trying to answer questions from people who are truly looking for answers - and at the same time arguing against some of the massive stupidity that has been going on all around us - with people who are just plain ignorant and believe some of the drivel that has been passing for truth lately.

I'm trying really really not to get pissy with people who are there spouting bullshit on a constant basis - and I need the ammo to be able to out argue them. I know it's out there - I've seen it all - I'm just trying to wrap my head around all of it - and I am sure a bunch of other people are also.

So I figured that a thread that serves as a gathering point for all of the data that is out there that fights against gun control - would be a good thing. What I'm looking for here is stuff like the FBI crime data, examples like how the Chicago crime rate is thru the roof - but they have draconian gun control, how the D.C. murder rate went down after the Heller victory when people were able to defend themselves again, etc.

Please try to keep the banter and cries of Molon Labe! to a minimum.

I'm going to lead off with this one because the guy analytically goes thru the data:

[video]http://www.ebaumsworld.com/media/embed/83000726[/video]

Back
Top Bottom