Looking to join a gun club on cape cod.

CaptDan3

NES Member
Anyone have a recommendation for a gun club to join on the cape.
mostly pistol shooting. And in the Dennis - Yarmouth area.

Thanks

Dan Long

Bass river, rte 6a in Yarmouth. Its nice but they have a RSO requirement for the rifle range (which is a deal killer for me). Nice indoor pistol range.

Cape Cod Fish & Game Assn. in Harwich. Great club. No RSO on the rifle range, indoor & outdoor pistol ranges. They have a website & Facebook page.

I really enjoyed Taunton rifle and pistol. Worth the short drive odd cape. Great people. Nice indoor pistol facility. Great outdoor options.

Sent from my LG-K371

Go to The Outdoor Store Gun Shop in South Yarmouth.

They will have all the info to join Cape Cod Fish & Game Assn. in Harwich.

The dues are cheaper than Bass River Rod & Gun Club and you can get the key to the gate. So you can shoot at the times you want as there are no RSO's.

There is also an indoor range.

The outdoor ranges were upgraded this year as well.

Nice people, great club and good times!

I was a member at Nauset in Eastham when I lived on the cape. Rifle range out to 200 yards, trap, skeet, and pistol ranges. They do lots of events too, but it was pretty expensive.

Yes, Cape Cod Fish and Game are accepting new members.

Thanks! I'm down in Falmouth. I've had an application in for a club here for a year and am thinking about looking elsewhere as I haven't had any luck yet. I'll print out their application and give them a call

Frannyw, did you mean Falmouth Rod and Gun Club is very difficult to join? I'm in Falmouth on summer weekends, the club is real close, so I was thinking of joining, but never got to it.

Frannyw, did you mean Falmouth Rod and Gun Club is very difficult to join? I'm in Falmouth on summer weekends, the club is real close, so I was thinking of joining, but never got to it.
JackO my application is at midway trap and skeet. As far as I know Falmouth rod and gun has an even longer wait. Not sure but it's worth a call. I'm also looking into monument beach in Bourne. I believe they are accepting new members

Back
Top Bottom