Looking to join club

I am looking to join up with a user friendly, reasonably priced gun club. I live in Amesbury so I would prefer something close, Merrimack Valley area. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

John

Westford is probably at the far end of your geo range, but has over 200 acres, trap, an outstanding clays course, pistol, 100yd rifle, indoor pistol (24/7), a large, stocked trout pond, stocked bird hunts, and in-season hunting for deer and birds. http://www.westford.com/sportsmen/ If you're interested in taking a look, PM me or come to the membership committee meeting at 7pm on the 3rd Monday of any month. ($150 initiation, $100/year)

Ken

There's Haverhill Hound Rod and Gun (did you email me about them?) and the web site is www.hhrg.com. There's also one in Lawrence on the Andover line, but I'm not real familiar with them.

NH Club

How about Major Waldron Sportsman's Assoc. in Barrington, NH. You can check their site at www.majorwaldron.com or the Outdoor Range Site at http://tinyurl.com/3sqos

We have a 100 to 300 yard rifle range, 50 yard rifle/pistol range and trap/skeet fields. In addition, there is an indoor pistol range open 24/7, 365.

All the info and membership forms are available on the main site.

I've recently moved from Franklin to Lynn and I am interested in the Mass Rifle Association in Woburn. On the website and the app I didn't see any mention of needing sponsor(s). Is this correct? I was thinking of stopping by this Sunday for a tour. I am already a member of Braintree R&P and will continue that membership, I'm looking for something closer for the times during the middle of the week I get the urge to punch some paper.

KingCobra58 said:
I've recently moved from Franklin to Lynn and I am interested in the Mass Rifle Association in Woburn. On the website and the app I didn't see any mention of needing sponsor(s). Is this correct? I was thinking of stopping by this Sunday for a tour. I am already a member of Braintree R&P and will continue that membership, I'm looking for something closer for the times during the middle of the week I get the urge to punch some paper.

No sponsors needed. I'll be there tomorrow afternoon if you want a look around.

Thanks Martlet, just got a chance to check out the forum again just now. I will definitely be going tomorrow morning to check it out. My only concern is that it's so close to Four Seasons, I can see spending lots of $ in my future! [lol]

Another vote for HHRG in Haverhill!!

We would love some new members and its very close 15 minutes or so from you.

Back
Top Bottom