• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Looking to Join Lunenburg Sportsmans Club

LRI

Fairly new to the site, been plinkin on and off for the last few years. Im a member at MFS but the drive and lack of rifle range is killing me. Just looking for a nice small town range to practice shooting at during the week. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
LRI

Fairly new to the site, been plinkin on and off for the last few years. Im a member at MFS but the drive and lack of rifle range is killing me. Just looking for a nice small town range to practice shooting at during the week. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
LRI
Why Lunenburg? I clicked on the application on their website and got nothing. The link
could be broken OR they may have a capped membership and are at the cap. Some other clubs / ranges close by:
Townsend Rod and Gun Club A unique club that offers choices for family outdoor adventure enthusiasts! Townsend Rod and Gun Club
Shirley Rod and Gun Club The Shirley Rod and Gun Club - Home page
Leominster Sportsman Association Leominster Sportsmen's Association, Inc.

All three have outdoor rifle/pistol ranges accessible to members any day of the week.
Townsend and Leominster have indoor archery and trap ranges. Leominster also has skeet.
Leominster also has indoor 22 pistol range.
All three have fishing ponds.
All three are currently accepting new members.

My main draw to Lunenburg is the location. Ive got family the next street over and could walk to the club when i visit.

Back
Top Bottom