• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Looks like I am going to buy a new gun

So I was cleaning my safe today and through prudent organization, I have managed to make some room. Looks like I will be forced to buy an AR pretty soon. (just for feng shoi purposes) because I want to keep a harmonious balance among all the guns in my safe. [smile]

I think the feng shui rules of guns safes indicates that you need to buy two new ones to counterbalance their opposing energies...

[smile]

Have fun!

Rich

I think the feng shui rules of guns safes indicates that you need to buy two new ones to counterbalance their opposing energies...

[smile]

Have fun!

Rich

or three, since it sounds like its in an unbalanced state now...

Balance will soon be restored! I n honor of the rainy day I trekked up to State Line Guns and bought myself am M&P15 with an Eotech Holosight. I am picking it up Thursday so Harmony will be restored. She will be de-verginated at the NES shoot next week!!! Pics to follow....

Nice!

I'm starting to get the itch myself. I've got the itch, but not the budget though. [sad2]

Balance will soon be restored! I n honor of the rainy day I trekked up to State Line Guns and bought myself am M&P15 with an Eotech Holosight. I am picking it up Thursday so Harmony will be restored. She will be de-verginated at the NES shoot next week!!! Pics to follow....

Nice!!! That's sweet!

Feng Shui.... I'll have to see if MY safe is balanced now!! [smile]

Back
Top Bottom