• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Looks like the State of Nevada is Continuing to Lurch Towards Anti-gun, F-tardedness...

i've been watching traditionally pro-gun states move the other way for a lot of years. it's happening and i don't think it can be stopped. slowed maybe, but not stopped. i also think in the future the only gun friendly states we'll see is the deep south because no one is going to infiltrate that culture. those people are by nature not trusting of outsiders and don't give a rats ass about being politically correct. i never thought i'd see texas breed an anti-gun culture but it's entrenched in some cities. i firmly believe one cause of this is the locations of major universities. kids brought up on liberal ideals come to study and never leave. and they vote! look at boston & new york with their cluster of schools. southern califorina, texas too. i dunno, just what i see. time will tell...very sad indeed.

eta: when i lived in colorado in the mid 90's, i was very surprised at the anti gun attitude i experienced. i figured "wild west", guns everywhere. no cc licences were being issued, open carry, yes. concealed no. i've written about my experiences there here before. i hear that's changed since, sooo..... one funny experience, they guys at my new local gun shop there almost dropped dead when i showed them my ltc from massachusetts, issued at the time for "all lawful purposes." they had heard that was impossible to get back east. at the time, they couldn't believe people here just applied and usually was issued the ltc. i never knew anyone at the time that was refused actually, not like now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom