• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Looks like Vermont Gun owners may be about to be porked again.

I think this is slightly incomplete. The vote on S.30 is symbolic, and what was actually voted out is S.4, which the governor has said he will sign (assuming the house.
Details are in the VT Digger article.

I think this is slightly incomplete. The vote on S.30 is symbolic, and what was actually voted out is S.4, which the governor has said he will sign (assuming the house.
Details are in the VT Digger article.
Thanks for the clarification. I hadn’t seen the Vermont Digger article. Still, it’s a shame they appear to be continuing their downhill slide. I don’t think that’s going to end anytime soon.

VT was to liberal Fudd for my dad 50 plus years ago.
Im actually shocked it took VT this long to come down on guns

So the current law is that if a background check doesn’t result in denial within three days, then the purchase can proceed. The legislature moved it to 7 days and Scott said he was ok with that. Sounds like that is the crux of s.4.

You spelled New Yorkers wrong.
It’s very sad but the writing has been on the wall since before I was the age of consciousness. Sad for my cousins that are just regular people, but we’ve been trying to tell them for years. WAY too many NYers for it to remain free. My cousin is a Republican VT state rep. White guy, red beard, lives on a homestead and works with his hands for a living.

It’s very sad but the writing has been on the wall since before I was the age of consciousness. Sad for my cousins that are just regular people, but we’ve been trying to tell them for years. WAY too many NYers for it to remain free. My cousin is a Republican VT state rep. White guy, red beard, lives on a homestead and works with his hands for a living.
You can always move to NH.

More mags but less teeth.

Life is a trade off.

That said, when I start losing my teeth - I'm getting gold implants.
People with natural colored implants are not fooling anybody.
You can still tell they are fake.
If you can't beat them - join them - own it and get some cool looking gold implants.

I might even get blue tooth so I can talk hands free.

You can always move to NH.

More mags but less teeth.

Life is a trade off.

That said, when I start losing my teeth - I'm getting gold implants.
People with natural colored implants are not fooling anybody.
You can still tell they are fake.
If you can't beat them - join them - own it and get some cool looking gold implants.

I might even get blue tooth so I can talk hands free.
I’m already in NH! And I guess I do resemble the tooth comment....my dad had/has a gold tooth from when he was a kid. He’s buried with it.

I’m already in NH! And I guess I do resemble the tooth comment....my dad had/has a gold tooth from when he was a kid. He’s buried with it.
That is awesome!

I have always admired old world dentistry that is common in Europe.

I'm not going to cover up my flaws.

I already have an awesome titanium cane collection even though I am not lame. Pimp style meets The Terminator.

If I get a leg amputated - I'm going to get the coolest looking prosthetic there is.

If I get to 90 and can't walk - I'm going to have the fliest pimped out wheel chair in the whole nursing home.

That is awesome!

I already have an awesome titanium cane collection even though I am not lame. Pimp style meets The Terminator.

If I get a leg amputated - I'm going to get the coolest looking prosthetic there is.

If I get to 90 and can't walk - I'm going to have the fliest pimped out wheel chair in the whole nursing home.
Yeah, we have so many teeth I can still function down a few!

I do have a shileleigh, bought a crazy wooden pump stick when I had a busted ankle and was getting off of crutches, may have modified it a hair...

That is awesome!

omg.... lol, I am not even surprised that you have a titanium cane collection that you don't even need. I spit out my coffee reading that. [rockon][rofl][bow]

omg.... lol, I am not even surprised that you have a titanium cane collection that you don't even need. I spit out my coffee reading that. [rockon][rofl][bow]
You can say I'm "eccentric".

Wait till you see my Zero Halliburton briefcase / luggage collection, my titanium container collection, or my backpack, pouch, bag, and fanny pack collection. Not to mention a whole clothing stores inventory of Kitanica and TAD Gear clothing still sealed in bags.

The again I recently met a fellow traveler who has a small fortune tied up in custom knives.

So a local peasant

Love the ending quote in the VT Digger article:

“Unfortunately, this isn’t a bill that’s going to help (end) gun violence in the state of Vermont,” said Sen. Russ Ingalls, R-Essex/Orleans. “We just have a group of people who don’t like guns. I don’t like Brussels sprouts; I don’t write legislation canceling Brussels sprouts.”

Love the ending quote in the VT Digger article:

“Unfortunately, this isn’t a bill that’s going to help (end) gun violence in the state of Vermont,” said Sen. Russ Ingalls, R-Essex/Orleans. “We just have a group of people who don’t like guns. I don’t like Brussels sprouts; I don’t write legislation canceling Brussels sprouts.”
Russ is 100% dead on.

So the current law is that if a background check doesn’t result in denial within three days, then the purchase can proceed. The legislature moved it to 7 days and Scott said he was ok with that. Sounds like that is the crux of s.4.
Yes. That is my understanding as well. You can say it’s not the end of the world but it’s just another lie. Lies are never good.

our own freedoms are our downfall...we let new yorkers roam wherever they want. we should restrict travel to some people. we need to tattoo a "NY" on the foreheads of new yorkers and a "C" on californians to instantly id them and make them carry "papers."

our own freedoms are our downfall...we let new yorkers roam wherever they want. we should restrict travel to some people. we need to tattoo a "NY" on the foreheads of new yorkers and a "C" on californians to instantly id them and make them carry "papers."
Maybe just fence them in?

Back
Top Bottom