Looks like women will soon have to register for the draft.....

Having witnessed quite a few useless women in my unit (mp). They are not built for the game. More clearing barrels so someone will be happy. I stray off topic. Yea sign them right up.

Common sense says when you put horny young men and woman together things happen, ask the Navy. When I attended ANOC in 2008 we had a few Drill Sergeants who told me stories of mixed basic training where recruits were "hooking up" in every place you could think of, bathroom stalls, showers, staircases, PT field, etc.

I remember standing in the chow line at FT.Benning in 1989 when a pregnant Major went waddling by in Maternity BDU's. My Drill SGT, SSG. Sanders, waited until she cleared the line and lost it, he started yelling at me,"Lee, that's why we don't allow women in the Army". It was pretty funny but the future was there.

Personal story:

1981, on or immediately after my 18th birthday, I register with Selective Service, at the post office. Small town, my uncle was the Postmaster, and I had not yet questioned such things.

Within a month I graduated high school. I entered university, was commissioned as an officer in the U.S. Army through ROTC, and graduated. I entered active duty in 1986, graduated Officer Basic Course, and held a TS-BI security clearance. I was stationed overseas on a Nuclear Release Authentication System team, subject to the Personnel Reliability Program. I was also paying off my student loans

I was home on leave visiting my parents in 1988, and a letter arrived from Selective Service. They informed me that I had not registered as required by law, and therefore I could not get any student loans, get a federal job, or hold any position that required a security clearance.

lolwhut???

Then I went on to get a federal job after leaving active duty.

Another story: A friend of mine actually served time for not registering. They had no problem finding him to prosecute him. If the purpose of registration is to find registrants in order to draft them, then isn't it rather pointless if they can already be found?

Back
Top Bottom