WTS Lot of 21x Collectors Grade Colt AR15, mostly SP1...WOW.

Mr. Shelby

Dealer
NES Member
TRANSFER AND SALE TAKES PLACE AT LIBERTY ORDNANCE SUPPLY IN NORWOOD. I DONT HAVE ROOM TO STORE THESE AT THE SHOP, SO WILL NEED A HEADS UP OF WHICH SERIAL YOU WANT AND THEN ILL BRING IT IN FOR PURCHASE. High Res Images of #1-10, 12-16 ------- High Res Images of #11,17-21

This is something I think we can all appreciate, whether you favor the modern high-speed ARs or collector classics.

Colt Rifles were the gold standard of AR15 rifles back in the 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s. Today, meh, but back then this is what your top dollar got you.

What you see here is 19x Original (Some unfired) PREBAN Colt AR15s, 1x Preban Eagle Arms AR15, and 1x Norinco 56s (PRE 1989). Every single gun in this collection is 90-95% condition or better.

We have an excel spreadsheet with all the serials, pricing, accessories, and condition. See here (Click here for the excel sheet) Keep in mind, these are all 95+% condition or better. These are collectors pieces. If your looking for a cheaper preban rifles we got them, its just not going to be found in this list.

(All Prices Reflect Cash Discount Before Tax, Please Add 3% CC Fee)

Trades are always accepted! Shoot us a note with what you have and well see what we can do.

All Laws Followed

Text/Call @ 508 492 5955 for the quickest response!

Transfers at Liberty Ordnance Supply in Norwood (New Shop)

Hours:
Tuesday 7pm-9pm
Thursday 6pm-8pm
Saturday 10am - 6:30pm
Sunday 10am-3:30pm

checkout my other listings:
OTHER LISTINGS

Attachments

• Preban lot #1-10, 12-16 - Imgur.jpg
    Preban lot #1-10, 12-16 - Imgur.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 143
Last edited: