Louisville police respond to active shooting, LMPD officers say 'multiple casualties': Five people are killed in mass shooting at bank

“Aside from federal laws that prohibit gun purchases by people with convicted felonies, there are no Kentucky laws that prohibit gun purchases to state residents who have mental health disorders, violent misdemeanor convictions, domestic abuse-related restraining orders, or anyone with substance abuse disorders.”
Good. Not in prison? You get to own guns.

Of course we did but those are honorifics not pronouns, which we still don’t need.

Ex: Mr (she/they) What? How many people living in that one head and why aren’t they at the funny farm together with a coloring book?
Pronouns are 1 of the 8 parts of speech of the English language. If you dont like it, you should speak Chinese where everything is “they/them”. Boy, girl, singular, plural: “they/them”.

Last edited:
Seems like pretty standard memes. If you want to red flag everyone who uses a Monday work meme, half the working population would be in trouble.
That’s the only half of the population we’re looking at these days. Everybody else just gets a free pass.

I’m actually a little confused this morning. Seen a couple different reports on the news this morning about this and every one listed the rifle as an AR-15 semi automatic rifle. Not one mention of an Assault Rifle. Seems they are changing message to make the AR monicker the new banning battle cry.

"The bank sits on the fringe of Louisville’s developing downtown business district, state Sen. Gerald Neal, who represents the district where the shooting happened, told CNN. “You wouldn’t really expect anything to happen at this location,” he said."

Hmm…where would he expect a mass shooting to take place - a local school? The Contagion Effect (Copy Cat) window is about two weeks - FBI sends memos out to all filed offices, who alert state and local LE. How many times have we heard ‘nothing like this has ever happened here before’ wrt mass shootings?

The killer appeared to have performance issues and was expected to be terminated. He had trouble making friends in HS but was doing better in college. That describes hundreds of thousands of people. We’ll hear more about this guy…

I love when the gaslighters come out and tell us how they were born last night. You must still be pulling your head out of your ass if you haven't noticed anything strange about the pronoun gang in the last 10 years.
I have not met 1 of these pronoun extremists. Get off the internet.

from the UK Daily Mail:
Key is the suicide letter which Sturgeon left for his family.

His mother Linda and his younger brother Cameron - a professional model, signed by Next Model Management in New York, one of the world's biggest agencies - rushed to the bank, arriving shortly after Sturgeon begun his attack.

The 25-year-old had apparently told them he had been fired, and was going to 'shoot up' his workplace.

Linda and Cameron Sturgeon approached police outside the bank, a police officer told the dispatcher on the scanner audio obtained by Heavy.

How did high school basketball star turn into latest mass murderer?

I’m actually a little confused this morning. Seen a couple different reports on the news this morning about this and every one listed the rifle as an AR-15 semi automatic rifle. Not one mention of an Assault Rifle. Seems they are changing message to make the AR monicker the new banning battle cry.
I think the words “semi automatic” are the real target.

I have not met 1 of these pronoun extremists. Get off the internet.
If you can't see the giant pedophilia psyop in front of your face, you're blind. You don't need to specify pronouns. The only reason to do so is to keep modifying language to alter society.

AR stands for assault rifle, every dummy knows that! You and me not so much but, they do.

I doubt any of them would be in a bank conference room at 8:30 am.
You are free to doubt anything you want. I’d rather take 30 seconds out of my day to confirm that those we respect and their families are ok before moving on to the next Joe Biden meme. I’m not even sure why this needs to be said.

Chief Jacquelyn Gwinn-Villaroel also confirmed that the shooter was a bank employee and that he legally purchased the gun – an AR-15 assault weapon – at a local gun dealer on April 4.

So bought rifle right before the shooting. Chosen for its effectiveness, or due to the choice being a political statement in itself? Given his past comments, I think the answer is clear.

So bought rifle right before the shooting. Chosen for its effectiveness, or due to the choice being a political statement in itself? Given his past comments, I think the answer is clear.
The AR-15 is a “weapon of choice” when power, accuracy, capacity and range needs outweigh concealability and portability needs. Whether those needs are for good or evil purposes is irrelevant to the choice.

The AR-15 is a “weapon of choice” when power, accuracy, capacity and range needs outweigh concealability and portability needs. Whether those needs are for good or evil purposes is irrelevant to the choice.
You misunderstand me. I highly doubt power and accuracy played any part in this person’s choice. Just like the Buffalo clown, I believe this person specifically chose an AR15 to further vilify AR15s. Furthermore, I bet this person had to ask the gun store clerk for an AR15 instead of selecting one himself.

You misunderstand me. I highly doubt power and accuracy played any part in this person’s choice. Just like the Buffalo clown, I believe this person specifically chose an AR15 to further vilify AR15s. Furthermore, I bet this person had to ask the gun store clerk for an AR15 instead of selecting one himself.
...especially if
wind_up_business_walking_md_nwm_v2.gif

I mean, from an efficacy standpoint, if you're really interested in shooting fish-in-a-barrel, you want a shotty. Mass casualties generally? Gasoline and a match - especially if you can block exits.

Could be - maybe some evidence will emerge to that effect. Most mass killers just want to kill as many people as they can before it ends. An AR15 does that better than a pistol, especially if there’s nobody shooting back.

of course not, if he wanted power he'd picked an AK, an obvious choice.

All it means that he had no idea and had to ask his Fed buddy to give him something extra killy and fullest auto.

You are free to doubt anything you want. I’d rather take 30 seconds out of my day to confirm that those we respect and their families are ok before moving on to the next Joe Biden meme. I’m not even sure why this needs to be said.

Do you run to NES every time there’s a car crash in New England? Give me a break.

More likely just cause AR15s are attention grabbing and fashionable.

Back
Top Bottom